Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A little help please

Rate this question

AllTheWay

Question

I have been trying for years to get my knees serviced connected but I still get the bid "D" some maybe someone that has had the same experience can guide me to the light.

Applied for bilateral knee condition  in 2009. Denied. No permanent residual or Chronic disability.

Filed again 2012, same thing, as well as 17, 18.

2019 I filed different. Filed secondary to my bilateral flat feet. Had all new evidence, MRI, even a DBQ from my personal Doc. Guess what. The big D.  I opened up a supplemental claim with new evidence. Got the D again. What am I doing wrong Here?

Knee Decision.pdf

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
3 minutes ago, AllTheWay said:

I do agree as well. The problem is that most VA Docs say that they can not do a DBQ which is a false statement. I usually try to trap them by messaging questions on myhealthevet.

Correct,  my VA Phyistrist says its not her job to fill out a DBQ  SO I whip out the VA DBQ and I ask her I said well look here Dr on this VA DBQ is says you can fill it out  you Work for the VA right, '' well yes but that is not why I am here..she still refused to fill it out (for combat chronic PTSD)

I did use some of myhealthvet notes & instant messaging  (good point ALL THE WAY) as evidence in my PTSD Claim  but this has been a few years ago.