VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How I won Sleep apnea secondary to PTSD

Rate this topic

pyrotaz

So today I found my claim was approved today for Sleep Apnea secondary for PTSD for 50%. As promised I have attached all the documents I sent in with my claim. This claim took less than a month from when I sent it into approval. I have also included a copy of the nexus my doctor wrote. With the proper research and a good nexus you can win this. I hope my research willhelp other win their claims. 

High Risk.pdf How PTSD relates to obstructive sleep apnea & cpap therapy.pdf My Statement.pdf Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.pdf PTSD and Sleep.pdf PTSD Severity Linked to Higher Risk of Sleep Apnea in Veterans.pdf PTSD symptoms go beyond psychological.pdf Sleeo Study.pdf Sleep and PTSD.pdf Sleep apnea found in 57%.pdf Sleep Disordered Breathing in patients with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder.pdf The National Veteren Sleep Disorder Study.pdf The PTSD and Sleep-Apnea Connection.pdf The PTSD-OSA Paradox.pdf VA sleep study Publication.pdf Nexus.docx

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!   I never cease to be amazed by the people who use the 5 P's and do well.  (Proper Preperation Prevents Poor Performance).  Your's is a good example.  You prepared it well and won quickly.   In Veteran's claim's the 5 P's are spelled  C-A-L-U-Z-A.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

pyrotaz

Just curious

Did they use all of these as evidence to decide your sleep apnea claim secondary to your PTSD?   OR did they just use a couple?

I realized you submitted all of them , but just curious if they used all of these as your evidence?

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrtulation on your fast win    wtg

I'll move your post over to the success stories  forum.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use