VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received Decision!

Rate this topic

Brandy

We received a decision on my husband's claim for multiple secondary conditions due to his SC DMI. He received 100% P&T. We are very happy that we finally got the decision after a little over a year since initial claim. They approved some disabilities and denied some others. Overall we are happy with this first claim and will be able to get things straightened out financially. But we do see a few discrepancies that we will NOD.

I just wanted to say thank you to all at Hadit. This site has been informative and very important in helping me to understand the VA system. I want to give a special thanks to sixthscents. I filed the initial claim before finding Hadit and after finding this site I received help from sixthscents in responding to the VA's VCAA notice and he helped me clarify what we were claiming using VA terminology. People like sixthscents and other's on this site that go out of their way to help other veterans are wonderful and caring people and I hope that I can help other veterans with my knowledge of the conditions that I have researched and claimed for my husband.

Again, thank you all and I will continue to be a part of this site and hope that I may be able to help another veteran.

Brandy

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder
We received a decision on my husband's claim for multiple secondary conditions due to his SC DMI. He received 100% P&T. We are very happy that we finally got the decision after a little over a year since initial claim. They approved some disabilities and denied some others. Overall we are happy with this first claim and will be able to get things straightened out financially. But we do see a few discrepancies that we will NOD.

I just wanted to say thank you to all at Hadit. This site has been informative and very important in helping me to understand the VA system. I want to give a special thanks to sixthscents. I filed the initial claim before finding Hadit and after finding this site I received help from sixthscents in responding to the VA's VCAA notice and he helped me clarify what we were claiming using VA terminology. People like sixthscents and other's on this site that go out of their way to help other veterans are wonderful and caring people and I hope that I can help other veterans with my knowledge of the conditions that I have researched and claimed for my husband.

Again, thank you all and I will continue to be a part of this site and hope that I may be able to help another veteran.

Brandy

Brandy,

I am so happy for you. You are correct there are some wonderful folks on this site.

God Bless to both of you!

Josephine

Brandy

I wish you all the best. Great news. Take a litte rest.

lllfly

• HadIt.com Elder

Brandy:

Thank you for sticking with your Veteran. Also thanks for staying to help others.

Its not easy winning a claim with the VA.

Guest jangrin

Awwsome Brandy, that is great news and very encouraging for those of use with similar claims. Way to go, I know you worked hard to get this deserved service compensation award.

Take a break and a rest time, you both certainly deserve it. Please thank your husband for serving our country there is no greater love than to be willing to give ones life for another.

God Bless,

Jangrin