• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA disability exact percentage

Rate this question

95Maxima

Question

• HadIt.com Elder
22 hours ago, blahsaysme2u said:

btw with this one it also comes up with 91% total including the 5.5 bilateral. rounded down would only be 90 my friend. 

This is correct, to get the 100% from your 90%  you will need an additional 50% increase  or 50 % given on a new claim condition.. to combined the ratings.

When a Veteran is 70% 80%  & 90%  its hard to reach the 100%

But if your TDIU P&T AT 70% 80%90% OVER ALL RATINGS, YOU ARE CONSIDERED TO BE 100%  BY BEING IU.

HOWEVER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE SMC-S YOU WILL NEED A 60% RATING ON A SEPARATE SERVICE CONNECTED CONDITION...THAT SHOULD GET YOU THE  SMC -S-HOUSE BOUND  ABOUT ANOTHER 375.00 $$ PAID IN ADDITION TO YOUR  TDIU P&T  PAID AT THE 100% RATE.

Edited by Buck52

just as a side note....a "real 90%" SC...not the rounded up number...im currently at 86% but rounded to 90%...so i have even further to go 😞 i think i just won my OSA appeal which will get me my 50% but i still have some pendings appeals that i hope will put me at 100% finally. its been a long 12 year journey boys but i see the light at the end of the tunnel.

and it can be that way for you too @95Maxima...dont give up brother...remember the VA moto...."deny deny deny till the vet gives up and/or dies"....dont be a statistic in favor of that moto...be the exception and remember the training you had to never give up as a soldier! the hardest part of VA claims is not submitting claims or getting evidence(most of us have that), its not being swayed or disheartened by the "losses" that the VA throws at you until you "prove" your case....i put these in quotes bc its not a loss until you give up and you dont actually prove your case just bc you won, rather bc you stayed true till someone listened to the evidence(either a HLR or BVA etc) 

at least thats what i have gathered from my personal experience and from reading the threads of fellow veterans here. i am sure others can put their spin on it but the basic message stays true i believe! 

• HadIt.com Elder

Veterans need to remember when they get a OSA approved claim at 50%rating because he was prescribe a C-Pap machine VA can and will call that veteran in for reevaluation on his S.C. OSA approved claim with a 50% RATING, now if the Veteran is rated at 100% for OSA  its not likely they will call him up because at 100% the OSA is severe and usually won't improve...so thank God For the C-pap machines they are life savers at any rating.