Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Exam for increase for SC Narcolepsy via web cam

Rate this question

scottishere99

Question

So i submitted FDC last week and received an C&P exam for the 10th of march,  does anyone know what the doctor might ask me?   I sent in 2 buddy letters 1 spouse letter, 2 different letters from my two neurologist, 3 different sleep Polysomnograms and 2 Multiple Sleep Latency test and all the different types of medication I've taken.  I'm just trying to figure what all the Dr. can ask me that isn't in all my 300 pages of medical record for Narcolepsy.  If anyone has been through this and if so would you care to share some of the things that might be asked.   Thank you in advance for the help.

That is one of my other researching that I am doing. But this is a topic that I will be starting in the near future. 

Go do your exam. Wait which we all have problems with, but wait patiently for the letter. Then go from there. 

My last three LHI C & P exams were excellent. I went there and I already had my VAMC doctors write my IMOs in my records, and I did not have a problem. I carried them with me and showed them my doctors’ opinions, one examiner would not take my copy, but she looked it up in the system and then wrote her opinion. Each examiner wrote a positive medical opinion and rationale. My only issue is that the RO ignored my last two medical opinions and continued my rating ignoring my request for EEDs. As stated above, I asked all three why did the VA schedule the exam when I already had my VAMC doctors give their medical opinions.

Yes, when I received my examination letter by FedEx, the examiner's credentials were included.  

Lawyers have to have license to practice law in the state that they are representing. Police officers as well as all first responders have their jurisdiction. I have c&p in my state but it's better to get a tele health outside of my state or jurisdiction? Let's do like the cable company and move our business overseas and let the US pay us 800 dollars for an unfavorable exam that eventually end up at BVA or higher and if the appeal is granted, that's their fault. We have made our money. 

That's what I plan on making the web cam appointment and answer any questions he ask me and I'm also going to havemy wife beside me , I've heard a lot of people say if you can bring a spouse it can be a benifit.  Then just wait and find out the results when they come back and go from there 

Dont know if I mentioned this- my web cam can make a video- I never tried making or saving one ,except on a digital camera .

It would be great if you could save the video-

But others would know better here-on that.