Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Warning about Dr. Thomas J Seiter I lost $3500 in an IMO & DBQ’s

Rate this question

Rattler

Question

• Community Owner

It is sad that there are people out there to take Vet’s money. I am a wary about who I give cash to. I do check them out with the local state government.  I guess I did better than others. (See link below) He wanted $6500 to do an IMO and 5 DBQ’s regarding orthopedics problems. I gave $3500 with the other $3000 to be paid in 2 months.  When the 2 months were up, I tried to contact the office with no answer. So, I started looking around on the net and found the link below.

Dr. Thomas J. Seiter - Fort Gordon, GA - RateMDs

Dr. Thomas Seiter, MD - Evans, GA - Trusted Reviews

• HadIt.com Elder

For petes sake folks, do not pay that kind of money. Use a company like Valor4vet. They have several docs. The Owner is an accredited agent and former VA C and P examiner. 

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

23 hours ago, john999 said:

Dr. Ellis is also good for worker's compensation claims.  Do you have to go in person to his clinic?

Yes, I did have to go in person.  This helped my claims due to the fact that he stated 'I have reviewed the patients medical records and did an in person medical evaluation'.  Or something to that effect.  I believe he does SSDI exams as well.  Super nice guy. 

Made a mini vacation out of it.  Although OKC wouldn't have been my first choice, lol.

Edited by El Train
  • HadIt.com Elder

E...you were wise.  That trip was worth it.  I had good IMO's here in Tampa, so I did not have to travel.  He is known for getting the best "Schedule Awards" for victims of accidents in the federal workforce.  I was a postal worker and hurt my feet and upper limbs.  I got many thousands of bucks for those injuries, but it was not worth it since I suffer from all that still.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use