VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

TDUI AWARDED BUT HOW DO I KNOW WHEN or if I GET SCHEDULED TESTS?

Rate this question

Claudia99

Question

Hi so I just check ebenifits and saw my update. It says I'm

You have one or more service-connected disabilities: Yes

Your combined service-connected evaluation is: 80%

The effective date of the last change to your current award was: December 01, 2022

You are being paid at the 100 percent rate because you are unemployable due to your service-connected disabilities: Yes

You are considered to be totally and permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I know there is a new insurance deal of up to 40K but no waiver for being IU or 100%.  I will just keep the 10K with the waiver.  

Congratulations!

This sounds like ebenefits/va.gov.  "When" you get the envelope, you should know more.  No, I dont know when you will get the envelope, you will have to wait.  

Lots of Vet advocates, myself being one, recommend getting a hobby while waiting.  

As broken soldier indicated, we also dont know if there will be "additional" exams or not, this may be answered better with your letter.  

You should check your state's website to ensure you are getting all the benefits.  

For example, your state may have a property tax exemption to include 100 percent/tdiu Veterans.  

You can check your state's website, and can likely use the letter you mentioned to verify benefits from VA.  

"Free" (that is, premiums waived) on 10,000 worth of life insurance is one of the benefits, if you dont already get that.  

And, that policy builds cash value...in 20 years the life insurance could be worth 10,000 in cash.  

VA insurance benefits will change on January 1, 2023. Be aware of the changes and how it might apply to your present and future insurance needs and benefits.

What are you asking? If your conditions are static and not subject to review later? If so, then have a VSO get your code sheet. It will show what ratings you have that have dates set in the future for re-review.