Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Merry Christmas

Rate this question

Whodat

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hadit isa family.  We have our spats and gripes as do all families, but we are there to help.  I want to support all vets who struggle with the VA and with their own demons.

34 minutes ago, Tbird said:

Oh Whodat I was spiraling down a dark hole when I looked up and saw this Merry Christmas to the HadIt Family, and I realized I created that family.

Yes you did! And without Hadit.com, I'd have never, NEVER gotten to where I am today. I wish there was more I could do to help. But I hope every one of us has a Merry Christmas.

Thank you, all of you, for what you have done.

"...good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people."

Semper Fi,

Sgt. Wilky

Edited by Sgt. Wilky

3 hours ago, Tbird said:

Oh Whodat I was spiraling down a dark hole when I looked up and saw this Merry Christmas to the HadIt Family, and I realized I created that family.

Honey, I have read your Bio, seen what you have did in the past and what you are doing now. 

I love and respect you so much for not focusing on that rear view mirror but keep focusing on that front windshield.  You have did that for millions of people. Look at the grounds that you have built. Hadit. That's all you. The devil tries to take ppl down but God has a mission for you. Never give up. When you have completed your mission that God intended for you to do, then he knows when for you to come home. 

Hang in there, God Bless

Got the number -Tbird.

Dedication is not just for your immediate family and friends, dedication is for all families and friends. Who will take time for that? Looks like Sgt Wilkie, John, and T Bird have time for our Hadit members, yes we all have family, but we also have reached out to our extended family. Only 3 responded. But most have checked their email or texts. Not important, we will respond tomorrow.  Oh happy late Merry Christmas. I didn't see my email or texts. Usually the answer but how many times today did you checked your texts or email?