Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Good News Good News Good News

Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

My attorney contacted me and told me that I have a new remand for the new year and the VA attorney did not have an argument for my contentions and conceded everything. So, I hope this is just the beginning and more will begin to post their success. Not sure how long it will take before I get my CAVC decision and finally my award, but things are looking up. I will share more when I get my hands on the decision letter.

Edited by pacmanx1

• Founder

Indeed it has. Be sure to check your e-benefits for any updates that may show up there before you get the letter. You may also get a retroactive payment deposited before you get the letter, so keep your eye out and keep us posted.

1 hour ago, broncovet said:

Since you are at 100 percent, is this for SMC or an EED?

This is still part of my appeal for correcting my EED rating increase, more EED for TDIU and I think that SMC is now on the table. Funny thing when a veteran reaches 100% schedular and then the VA has to re-adjudicate old pending or reopen claims, the VA has to re-adjudicate and recalculate the overall combined ratings for the new decision and incorporate the percentages for each year going forward.