VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Important Topics - Please Review This Thread.

I am 100% service connected. It is broken down like this: 70% P & T, 30% unemployable. If I have other injuries that are service connected can I get them added to my disability so as to get rid of the 30% unemployable?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that identity theift is not a good thing...........

Humana/Tricare Regional person sent us someone elses EOB with some of our Eob's.......name, address, ssn, phone, - toyota. Because Tricare wanted to be a butts and act like they cannot add numbers we are looking who to send this HIPPA violation to. Tricare/Humana is all up the DME's tails do they get kick backs if they keep customers and do not let complaints through.?

Has anyone dealt with Mr. Brembry or Walker?

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this is really great information. I have a 10% for DDD; which I thought was low? I factured my back while on active duty and now have two bulged disc. Back pain will be with me for ever I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Chick,you are not 30% unemployable.This is the way it go,for you to be able to get TDIU,you have to be 70% service connected.You are only 70% service connected,but you are ungainful employable because of your 70% service connected disabitlities,and for thst reason,you are being paying at the 100% rate,But you are still 70% and IU. I hope this helps

mobie