My Vso Was True To His Word.

Rate this topic

Objee

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder

wonderful news ralph, now don't worry about hadit.com we are doing fine, you just take care of you and yours and spread the word about hadit.com.

Ralph,

Really grreat news. Hope it allows you to get the roof fixed.

smile.

Josh

Just out of curiosity, your heading was "the VSO was true to his word"... What was his word?

Edited by Josh

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Please dont leave us Ralph-we still need your support for all the other vets here who are still waiting-you sure fought the fight----

isn't Victory sweet?

BTW -check the retro against the historic rates just in case they made an error-when you get a chance-

but the time has now come to relax and enjoy and treat yourself to something special- you deserve this award Ralph-I am very happy for you!

Ralph,

Really grreat news. Hope it allows you to get the roof fixed.

smile.

Josh

Just out of curiosity, your heading was "the VSO was true to his word"... What was his word?

He'd told me this a few days before I got the DRO decision letter. Actually, he said "SIT DOWN" first. It seemed so bizarre after 15 years that I just wasn't sure. But the letter confirmed what he told me! Even though he'd never lied before, it still blew my mind!

Ralph

Thanks, Berta.

Veronica and I are taking daughter Maria and her kids to New York to see son Ferdinand and his daughter. Sort of a family reunion. Then we're going up to Nevada and buy a place East of Carson City and see how it is to have a life!

Then, it's back to making war. Veronica was adamant that I owe it to our brothers and sisters. I'm not that good, but I'm glad she thinks so! ;)

Love and blessings to all,

Ralph

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Please dont leave us Ralph-we still need your support for all the other vets here who are still waiting-you sure fought the fight----

isn't Victory sweet?

BTW -check the retro against the historic rates just in case they made an error-when you get a chance-

but the time has now come to relax and enjoy and treat yourself to something special- you deserve this award Ralph-I am very happy for you!