VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question

How can the rating officers make completely false statements, and those overseeing those decisions answer to no one, totally unaccountable to anyone. They are "untouchable", and I no longer believe any of the regulations, UCMJ, or any other regulations. It is the biggest farce ever pulled on veterans, and one form after the other can continue for a lifetime, and sometimes does. I hate to have this attitude, but after what I have seen over the last three years, you realize that things are exactly as they appear to be. When you feel deceived, you are. When a file is missing, it was intentionally removed. When a record can't be found, it was destroyed. You are not imagining things, and you are not delusional, but you are being played for the suckers. Your research, documented illness, injury or disease, your evidence of occurring in service is useless if the VA doesn't want to man up. It will just lie, like the WACO, TX VARO, and finding an honest judge may be impossible. I have been told by the TX varo that the Army's own medical documents don't exist. I have them because they gave them to me after 46 years, but they don't exist if the VA doesn't want them to. I have learned a lot, had my eyes opened to some real truths about our governments employees and how low they willingly go, and what they will do. Fake news, fake UCMJ, fake regulations, fake laws basically describes the VA because it is not accountable. Those you believe in at that administration office will be the first to gut you, to deceive you, and make sure you are deprived of any benefit, truth, or justice. This is more of a statement than a question, and I have actually answered myself. Do yourself a favor and get a lawyer, not a VSO. They are sales people. Do sales people work for you or the product manufacturers? Go buy a new car and see how hard that salesman fights for you a lower price from his boss. Think about it.   I don't need a response, I got it. Thanks.

victor ray

• HadIt.com Elder

I am not familiar with your claim  this is just my opinion.

''I was told by the DRO in St. Louis that it would go much quicker with a review decision as opposed to an inperson visit''

I disagree to a certain point with this.

In my opinion its better to face the DRO FACE TO FACE and make damn sure he'/she reads my evidence and give new evidence if you have it and a detail statement of why the disagreement and  back up what you say, this puts the DRO at a slight disadvantage so-to-speak &  its your chance to get it right.

When a veterans claim is jolted (sent for adjudication) around the country/different R.O.s and furthering the claims process, its time to call the hotline# or email the VA Secretary and give a short detail of your situation.

one phone call/email from the VA Secretary  office  will certainly get things rolling.

33 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

I am not familiar with your claim  this is just my opinion.

''I was told by the DRO in St. Louis that it would go much quicker with a review decision as opposed to an inperson visit''

I disagree to a certain point with this.

In my opinion its better to face the DRO FACE TO FACE and make damn sure he'/she reads my evidence and give new evidence if you have it and a detail statement of why the disagreement and  back up what you say, this puts the DRO at a slight disadvantage so-to-speak &  its your chance to get it right.

When a veterans claim is jolted (sent for adjudication) around the country/different R.O.s and furthering the claims process, its time to call the hotline# or email the VA Secretary and give a short detail of your situation.

one phone call/email from the VA Secretary  office  will certainly get things rolling.

Buck,

i am sure you are totally correct and knowing what I know now, I wish I had the face to face. The reason I waived the Face to Face was time. I have the evidence beyond a shadow of doubt, so I couldn't lose, and it was suppose to be a couple months away as opposed to 6 months at a minimum. That appears to be a lie too. I thought at some point I would get an honest shake, a real review. WRONG. The truth is not in them. 

Supposedly I am being reconsidered and in the review of evidence stage. Ebenefits don't show it, but the VA said it, so I know it still gathering evidence, not review. It will be months more, and then wrong.

i may make some phone calls after all. Thanks Buck.

victor