White Envelope From Ro St Pete

Rate this topic

Boats

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Boats there should be a ouple of pages that look loke a play by play as to what they did. It tells everything including the cathiter used,where it was put and other items. If you dont have it, try to get a complete copy of the record. If it was VA then they must still have it, If it is outsidem the Cardiac Doc will have it.

It is very important to vets who have procedures done to get the exact reports, Including OR reports. There is nothing that can debate an exact report.

Carlie, are you Ok? That is pretty low.

Edited by jbasser

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

will check again have had 3 caths done first was in 2003 at a civ hospital that showed a lef on report. The last two were done at a Navy Hospital and cant find it on either of these reports just the percentage of blockage, type of stents, and the flow rate of the artery before and after. Will ask the Navy Doc if one was done when they did it. But he is the one who sent me to get the echo last month because he did not have a LEF.

Well anyway filed for my DM II this morning was waiting for them to finish this claim up, was hoping to get to 100% with this claim.

Thanks

Boats

• HadIt.com Elder

I am also waiting my 100 percent decision. I know I will win but it is a waiting game.

Good luck on the DMII claim. I need to file mine but I decided to wait.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Thanks, trying to tie it to Service Connected Hypertension, Hyperlipdemia, Myocardial Infarction, and Medication Prescribed for Service Connected Disabilities. Plavix, Topamax, Toprol, Vytorin, Aciphex, Flonase, Claritin, Lisinopril, Ambien, Zanflex, Darvacet, Ultram, Niaspan and Chronic Pain from all my Service Connected Musculoskeletal Problems. Which has aggravated my Glucose Level to this stage. What do you think?

Also gonna ask for reconsider on headaches getting letter from boss now. Had the medical doc just not the economic impact. Should get it to at least 30

What a meat grinder these guys put us through, the Navy retired me at 20 because of a Permanent Disability 10 years ago. Have not hassled them at all since then on anything but now asking for help and they give you crap.

Feel better now...lol

Boats