Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is The Penis A Creative Organ?

Rate this question

LarryJ

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Apparently there was a Regional Office that denied a veteran SMC (special monthly compensation) for "loss of, or loss of use of, a creative organ" by claiming that the penis was NOT a "creative organ"................anyway, you gotta read this.

http://www.va.gov/vetapp07/files2/0717935.txt

Now, I don't know about the rest of you guys but I have been known to be pretty "creative" with mine......................!

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Apparently there was a Regional Office that denied a veteran SMC (special monthly compensation) for "loss of, or loss of use of, a creative organ" by claiming that the penis was NOT a "creative organ"................anyway, you gotta read this.

http://www.va.gov/vetapp07/files2/0717935.txt

Now, I don't know about the rest of you guys but I have been known to be pretty "creative" with mine......................!

Hi, I read the case and saw ovaries are mentioned also. I know a female veteran who had recurring ovarian cysts and it was decided to remove one ovary plus the fallopian tube and the cysts. So, I wonder if she (or all female veterans with a similar situation or even menopause for that matter) should apply for loss of a creative organ? One never knows what will be on Hadit and that, in my opinion, is the beauty of it. Hadit Rocks! H.G

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Create, Procreate or Recreate . . .

Or none of the above.

Loss of use is at issue.

• Founder
Hi, I read the case and saw ovaries are mentioned also. I know a female veteran who had recurring ovarian cysts and it was decided to remove one ovary plus the fallopian tube and the cysts. So, I wonder if she (or all female veterans with a similar situation or even menopause for that matter) should apply for loss of a creative organ? One never knows what will be on Hadit and that, in my opinion, is the beauty of it. Hadit Rocks! H.G

i beleive ovaries and fallopian tubes is service connectable however menopause is not, a total hystercetomy is also covered under the schedule for rating disabilities. there is a rating for that plus smc k for loss of use of creative organ.

for example a woman with a total hysterectomy and ovaries recieves a 50% rating plus smc k please correct me if i'm wrong.

I sure concur with the apt description here of this VA employee!

Tbird is right- female veterans can attain the SMC "K" award for mastectomy as well as hysterectomy.

This case shows some of the way these claims are rated:

http://www.va.gov/vetapp99/files2/9918110.txt