Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Took 8 Years But Finally

Rate this topic

TiredSgt

I haven't stopped by in a while, but got good news last week...VA service-connected me at 100%, retro to May 05. Thought I'd share my good fortune with all the great veterans of Hadit.

It was a long battle, claims, appeals, long waits, numerous appointments, C&P exams, etc, but it finally paid off. It feels good...an enormous relief for sure, good luck guys and keep plugging away, don't give up. There were many times when I read my denial letters, I would come to this site for encouragement and found it and also found the endurance to write one more appeal or look for one more piece of "material" evidence.

Thanks again TBird and all the others who know of my struggle - it's finally over!

TB

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats do something nice for yourself. Do hang around sometimes just knowing that someone can win gives energy to someone who has not won.

• HadIt.com Elder

Way to go Sgt. :rolleyes: I am truly glad that your efforts and those that helped you paid off in recognizing your needs for compensation and care. I have learned the VA responses are not personal, why I dont even think the raters know me by appearance nor do I know them. What a concept! I have unfinished business with the VA and am inspired by your stamina to achieve a well deserved victory. God Bless, cg

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use