Read VA Disability Claims Articles
Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• tbirds-va-claims-struggle (1).png

• 01-2024-stay-online-donate-banner.png

Sorry Been Gone

Rate this question

spike

Question

Sorry everyone. Yes, this is *NOT* my direct line but if anyone wants to get a hold of me until my world changes xxx xxx xxxx. I've been through some very HORRIBLE things as of lately.

NOTE: phone number deleted by me - please do not post personal identifiying information on the board, if you want you may pm or email members with your personal information. This is for your own protection.

-Spike-

Vet Advocate

--------------

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

People, this is not going to be a common thing right now. But after I received a call, I felt compelled to let you all know the sh*&ty details of my life (the last 3 months to understand). Let's run down them. I brought my wife to a medium here in ny lily dale, which then triggered some emotional feelings for her. The medium told my wife that her dead deceased father appreciated that she found a "true blue" man who will take care of his little girl. Don't know if I believe in these types of people...however, it made my wife excited and upset. Her father molested her as a child and her mother and step father molested her as well. The later group went to jail for 18 months when my astranged wife was oh 8-10. She married at 15 when she became preg and since then she had 4 kids and a violent ex husband (admitted to me he was then). She left me in March of 05 when I was getting my daughter from my psycho ex wife (at the time my ex wife was giving my daughter percocets and darvacets and hurting my daughter). I have since got full custody and sole rights. In my travels, she became lonely and was talking to a guy...much like you guys (who she thought knew me). The guy knew I had money....the engagement ring my wife had was the first ring of many at 4,500.00 dollars S1, I2 princess cut . She left me and married the guy off the internet, mind you she stopped taking her meds and according to her doctor said she had an emotional/mental breakdown. He put knives to her thoat. She finally came to...oh 2 days later and talked to me and I had my "people" pull her out and broker her travels back home. We then married after couseling. some 1 year later. I have been married to my wife for 1 year 1 month before she left. Total of 4 years going on 5. For the four years she claimed to me she loved me every day. I just found out that recently (june/july) a guy she knew 9 years ago was tracking her down. Buying her flowers, and stuff. Knowing that I am a husband that doesn't like men to flirt with my wife, she kept that from me. I was in bad shape, back out and stuff. On July 24, she left. On Aug 3 I saw her making out with a guy. On Aug 6 she had a Order of Protection against me. On Aug 9th, she tried to have me arrested for harrassment. Sept 1, I said enough was a enough. She said she wanted a divorce, I brought my attorney who is under constant retainer to file a divorce action and had her served in less than 3 hrs start to finish. I took it back and recinded it. She dropped the Order of Protection, Harrassment charges, and broke up with the guy...who was already cheating on her. My daughter cries every night for her mom. The four step children haven't even seen their mom in over 3 months now. Missed their birthdays, and everything. My wife quit her job and is now 8k behind in support. She was kicked out of her apartment with her closest friend "sister like". I was recently told she was going to try to talk to me and had been saying for 2 weeks the letter i wrote broke her. That she never had a man who loved her so much and treated her right and blah blah blah. Her sister per se, said she hasn't bathed, washed her hair, brushed her teeth or even cleaned her femine parts in over 2 and a half weeks. I so desperately just hope she comes to her senses. She had recently begged the ex boyfriend to let her move in as she had no place to live, instead of coming back. I've got 5 kids crying about this, hoping I can be superman again. She filed for poor man's divorce (so she didnt have to pay the fees) October 15, 2007 after she got my heartfelt letter. I have not been served. All I can say is as of this past friday I am averaging 4-6 hang up calls a day privately and just listening. I am just trying to survive one day at a time. I have no idea what to do, except just be here. PLease delete this after two days of being posted (any of the moderators) in case my wife wants to start something, I'd like for as little to be out there.

-Spike-

Vet Advocate

--------------

Spike -I am very sorry to hear all this-

all I can offer is Put those kids first, put yourself a close second and put her

in the past-

You deal with enough- as a 100% disabled vet-

here in NY wont she lose her driver's license if she doesn't pay child support?

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Spike

Be Strong in mind for the children. They need you now and always. Maybe say a prayer or two.

March forward and forget about your old lady.

I dealt with my divorce for 4 years. My children kept me going.

Retired US Army E-7

& 70% CRSC

• HadIt.com Elder

Spike:

You and your family are in my prayers.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Spike,

Hang in there. I'm on the prayer chain with Pete for you. One of the hardest things in the world is when you have to accept that you can't save everyone, even the ones you love.

Keep us posted.

TS Snave

• HadIt.com Elder

Spike; forget about being 'superman'. Do you have a counselor or other family members that can help support you just now? I too am on the prayer chain for your well being and your children. Take care of yourself, that way your children will be taken care of. Sorry to hear of the events that have occured, but that woman is an adult for all practical purposes and has made her decision. So keepin it all in perspective, get help for you and keep a private journal of what you are doing to provide for the family. You are strong enough to ask for help here, you will find the strength to get help there too. Do check in with the school nurse or counselor, good resources to help provide daily routine care for young ones. God Bless,cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!