Rate this question

Berta

Question

Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:38:14 EST

Subject: Service-Connected Compensation

To: lvtv@earthlink.net

Dear Client:

<<http://www.veteranprograms.com>>

If you haven't started a claim for your GUARANTEED service-connected compensation you are missing out on compensation benefits you have earned. By virtue of serving your country YOU ARE ELIGIBLE for at least one claim, if not many more. For instance, tinnitus (Tinnitus is not itself a disease but a symptom resulting from a range of underlying causes, including ear infections, foreign objects or wax in the ear, and injury from loud noises. Tinnitus is also a side-effect of some oral medications, such as aspirin, and may also result from an abnormally low level of serotonin activity). is certainly a service-connected claim ALL SERVICE MEMBERS can receive as compensation.

What are you waiting for? No more waiting for long periods of time at the Veterans Affairs (VA) Regional Office or DAV organization, with U.S. Compensation Programs your compensation benefits are just a click away.

As a client, you and all other U.S. veterans can apply online for service-connected compensation benefits. U.S. Veterans Compensation contracts with Independent Compensation Processors (ICP) throughout the United States to expediently garner compensation benefits for U.S. veterans. We work faster and smarter than government employees for the benefit of U.S. veterans.

With processing speeds faster than VA VSOs, DAV representatives, and other benefits counselors, our ICPs proudly and efficiently get veterans the benefits they have earned and deserve.

Also, whether a veteran is currently working on a claim or not, we can still get the job done faster. Our ICPs do not sit on claims to increase their bottom line, they work extremely hard for U.S. veterans to get what they have earned in the quickest time possible.

As you know, we are a company of veterans from all branches of the Armed Forces who work hard for ALL veterans. We help veterans get benefits they have earned and deserve and benefits they didn't know they were eligible for or existed. EVERY U.S. Veteran should apply for benefits, the results could surprise them.

Lastly, make sure and send this message to ALL members of your unit/organization or veterans you know. As a client, you are getting this e-mail as a heads-up on this exciting program. As stated in previous correspondence, November 2007 we will begin our national promotion campaign. If you have any questions regarding your claim please contact us today.

APPLY ONLINE TODAY

Capt. Rance Jurevwicz (RET USA)

----------------------------------

The on line application asks right away for the vets Social Security number etc-

there is no further info as to who these ICPs are and what qualifications they have to handle VA claims without proper accreditation from the VA.

Let's face it- there is no organization out there who can possibly make the claims process any faster then it is-

otherwise DAV, AL, VVA etc would be doing that for vets-

I am going to check into this site further and if it continues to appear to be a scam to me- I am contacting the IG.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• In Memoriam

I got this also. No mention of money, cost or responsibility. It looks like a scam to me.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

I found they have posted this info at about 5 veterans sites so far-

they have a link to hadit and other vet sites-at this site -

but I emailed Larry Scott to see if he has heard of them and I emailed that guy Lance Jurevwicz to see what accreditation they have (or the ICP has) to prepare and prosecute claims before the VA.

If only a few vets sent them their SSA numbers- and this outfit is hokey- they can compromise the privacy of those vets-

It bothers me that the VA web site- where a vet can make an online application for benefits-isn't even mentioned on this site nor is there any information as to how a veteran's SSA # is protected if the vet send if a vet emails them back the application.

PS-just heard from Larry-that was fast---- he thinks it is a scam-

I am emailing the IG on this-

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Berta, I was doing some reading on line and it seems the the VA has some very bad internal problems on fraud with employees fraud stilling 100's millions compared to the Veteran Fraud problem, Its clear that they prop up veterans wire-fraud to be much more sever of a problem. Being your checks are direct deposit and sound and appear trumped up because you don't get all the facts or details. Just a scenario, say a man who is receiving 30% compensation on ankles but works a night as a stocking clerk to support his family because this is the only job he can find to support his family is this wire-fraud or are these people committing fraud collecting VA-IU working, because most of these people also collect SS as well and would not have to work day and night to support there family. This in my opinion this is fraud if collecting IU and SS and working, but when you read about wire fraud all you read about is wire fraud and how much they cheated the VA out of but no circumstances almost all the time. Thanks RC

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

• HadIt.com Elder

Maybe a sucker list or your email address and Social Security Number?

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

I wonder if the stolen Lap top information was as secure as the VA said it was?

Maybe The retired Captain was the highest bidder?

I did not receive a copy.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

All or most of these "service rep's" ask for donation after a veteran starts to receive benefits mostly receives back pay for his or her disabilities, they never tell you this in the beginning it would defeats its purpose no one has money then. I know a lot of you want to believe they "service rep's" do all this work out of the kindness of there heart because they believe you were wronged or deserve it when they(service Rep's) file on your behalf. What's more of a great way to get the jump on the donations train than to get a head of the curve and beat everyone out by getting veterans to file for benefits with your organization. I'm not against it they do help A LOT. I my self would feel guilt if I didn't cut them in or donate every year for there help. If I didn't feel that they had a big part in helping me out of a hole I'm in by putting a claim together or putting a claim in. It may not be true, but I believe its very possible. No different then the Lodges calling your home asking for donations you give once you never get rid of them. They depend on donations to function and make money to pay employees etc. I my self went to a service rep and was told by him while he set there with his feet on a desk and his fingers locked behind his head,"I don't think I can help you." What I heard was "there is no real money here!". Then my reply was "look if you don't give a Shi#@* let me know I'll go some where's else, you look pretty complacent siting there." Then all of a sudden he acted as if he was interested, not that I want him to knock everything out of his way and take care of me. I needed his help very badly. Yeah, I believe it could be true the big claims are harder to come by there is lots of little claim out there. RC

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."