Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssdi Success.

Rate this topic

timetowinarace

Not bad after fireing my attorney, getting a remand, and my wife thought the second Hearing didn't go so well saying "I thought he (ALJ) was being mean to you".

This came about a year and a half after my VA award. I had the VA award before my first ALJ Hearing. But with a beginning date of may 2003 I'm looking forward to that first check.

A big shout out to Hadit.com. Without the time and wisdom of T-bird and all members I would still believe there is little help out there for a Vet in sorry shape (me).

I only hope that I have and can continue to give back to someone that needs it.

Time

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Time,

I knew that you could do it. Congratulations. This is also the kind of news that I like to hear !

Have a Wonderful Christmas, as TS says, "Miracles happen this time of year."

Always,

Josephine

(Betty)

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

Time:

Great News!!! When you get the big fat check please think of T_Bird. As most know she plows donations back into this site and if you have been here you would barely recognize the asset we have now.

Anyway best of luck and you can help other Veterans on Hadit cause you succeeded.

congrats, I remember when I got my SSDI retro pay. It was also around Christmas. Isn't that the best Christmas present you ever received. I was mine!!! Dont worry T-bird and everyone else that helps on this board I know I will send a donation and I also know others will. Since 2000 there have been all kinds of changes to this board and we all know that takes time and money. Oh and if nobody knows everytime we click on a add by google on this board hadit also get money so click away lol Thanks-2-u

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!