• donate-be-a-hero.png

Donations/financial Gifts To Hadit.com

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

Hi Folks -

Just a quick note

1. Gifts are never required and always appreciated.

2. Take care of you and yours first!

3. If you do decide to send a financial gift please use the donate button at the top of the page or this one

i just can't get to the post office box much and so i am trying to only accept gifts through paypal.

4. Once again let me say the button says donate, but HadIt.com is NOT a non-profit, gifts are just that and NOT tax deductible.

Thanks,

Tbird

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Hi Folks -

Just a quick note

3. If you do decide to send a financial gift please use the donate button at the top of the page or this one

i just can't get to the post office box much and so i am trying to only accept gifts through paypal.

4. Once again let me say the button says donate, but HadIt.com is NOT a non-profit, gifts are just that and NOT tax deductible.

Thanks,

Tbird

Tbird,

Thanks so much for your site and the wonderful members. I receive more knowledge each day than my contribution could pay for.

Paypal on the way and have a Merry Christmas.

(Josephine)

Betty

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

T-

I will donate after Christmas and absolutely when I win my claim. If it weren't for this site I would not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. I am a little short right now, though, because I just shelled out $50 to get a friend from another board (whom I've never met) a bus ticket home so he could be with his family for Christmas. I guess I'm getting to be a softy in my decrepitness...lol

90%, TDIU P&T

• HadIt.com Elder

When you win your claim is a good time to think of Hadit. Also probably better for T-Bird is a small but regular contribution and paypal makes it easy.

T-Bird I will start using PayPal cause I know its a lot easier for you.

Merry Christmas.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

T-Bird, does Paypal give you personal information like names and email addresses?

Hi Folks -

Just a quick note

Thanks,

Tbird

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• HadIt.com Elder

rentalguy1 - be careful who you send money to. Hope you haven't donated to some poor guy in a cell with nothing better to do than fleece the public, especially since you've never met him. jmo

pr

T-

I will donate after Christmas and absolutely when I win my claim. If it weren't for this site I would not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. I am a little short right now, though, because I just shelled out $50 to get a friend from another board (whom I've never met) a bus ticket home so he could be with his family for Christmas. I guess I'm getting to be a softy in my decrepitness...lol

• HadIt.com Elder
T-Bird, does Paypal give you personal information like names and email addresses?

Cowgirl,

I am not T-bird, but I find Paypal to be the safest way to sent money. I have been using it for years.

If you want to know if T-bird receives your name and email address, She sent me a thank you note by email.

I hope you don't think that I am chiming in.

Always and Have a Merry Christmas,

Betty