Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question?

Rate this question

yoggie2

Question

If you are being rated on several injuries such as SC injury (physical injury I am presently rated at 40%) and PTSD, after you complete your C&P's for both are they rated by different raters? or the same rates does it all? Thanks for your help..........Rich

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Thought I'd bounce this one back to the top, does anyone know the answer? I thought maybe I have bad breath...........Rich

• HadIt.com Elder

Well, I don't know what they will do, from day to day (neither do they), but I filed 5 different claims, each of them separately. The VARO took them, put them all together (although there were three different issues involved).

go figger....... <_<

I'm a little confused? are you saying that either 1 rater does your claims or they get sent to different raters and they combine the 2 for single %? or both?.................... Thanks Rich

• HadIt.com Elder

I'm saying that they combined all five claims and then rated them....now, as to how many raters were actually involved, I don't know.........but I would expect that they combined all five claims so that one rater would be handling all aspects of the now ONE claim.

• HadIt.com Elder

I think that the VARO works in Teams with the more complicated claims going to the so called Senior people. As dumb as I am I dropped all my extraneous claims hoping to speed mine up. It still tonk over 5 years.

• HadIt.com Elder

You might as well send in all your claims at one time, but be very careful when you send in your IME's. The VA can really screw this up and confuse which doctors are saying what about what condition. I had a dental and a mental condition claim going on at the same time and the VA got it all messed up.