Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Got My Decision Today From Dro And I Won

Rate this question

Will

Question

I just got my decison today from DRO and I won my claim for 100 percent service connection, back dated till july 2005. It was along hard road but worth it. I would like to say thanks to you all. Especially Wings!!!

• Answers 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

March 1st for the 100% Comp rate, and about 5-10 days for your retro to hit the bank. PLEASE sign up for "direct deposit" at bank. You will have all military base priveledges for MWR (morale, welfare and recreation), and many bases have good Credit Unions. You will need to get a Military Base ID if you want to use the Commisery to grocery shop: these days I save big money on meats, cheese, dairy etc. You can use almost all the base facilities: when traveling, you can use the base inn or visiting enlisted quaters for about $20.00 night, you get free state park passes in most states, discounted fishing and hunting, etc. etc. I'm happy for you and hope you use all VA benefits and get to relax and have a better quality of life. If you can ever help another veteran, that's a happy day too. ~Wings

Because you won we all feel like we won in some small way too. I would love to feel the full weight of winning my own claim some day, but to be able to celebrate your victory will do for now.

I just got my decison today from DRO and I won my claim for 100 percent service connection, back dated till july 2005. It was along hard road but worth it. I would like to say thanks to you all. Especially Wings!!!

Great, Congrats, this gives hope to other vets as well as a good feeling for you. I know it was a pain in the butt for you to achieve under the present system but you made it and that's great.

Danang_1969