Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question Raised Ro's Browsing This Site For Recent Claims

Rate this question

mountain tyme

Question

This question was raised to me and I never thought about it.

Ok I am helping a vet with his claim and since he is not computer savey I told him that I go to hadit and post questions to gain information to help not only my own claim but others as well to get though the VA maze...

he told me that when he was up at the VARO office a few months ago he overheard a conversation between staff members in regards to a site that they went to for veterans and that one of the staff memebers said we have been tracking one topic...he can't remember everything that was said because he was sitting outside the office waiting but the gist of the conversation was that the staff member eluded that the topic he was following was in regards to a claim that came though his office. so that got me to thinking it would not be that hard for a VARO staff member to do that...we put in a question ( I am very guilty of this) and go into good detail including posting the decision and date....so it would not be hard for a VARO staff person to link me to that question perhaps this is my paranoide trait coming out but how much of a concern should this be?

MT

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

MT, I think its all good, just post whats needed, discuss whats needed and who knows, with the regulations and facts, we may just get whats needed by showing our pinache! VARO staff can discuss websites if they wish, its a free country made great by veterans. Most claims posted are probably going to be similar to so many other veterans, less the dates and regions, there should be no concern at all. I looked at the VA website and saw how many claims are open in each region, I figure the raters are busy reviewing regulations and if a rater reads facts here, good.cg

Edited by cowgirl

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't worry about the VA reading about me.

I do know that the R. O employees are becoming just a little more

fearful of us vets because of the vast amount of knowledge available

to us through the sites and the internet.

Had I known what I know now, I could have been collecting benefits 30

years ago.

Always,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder
I used to worry about this also but I've found wearing aluminum foil, on my head, with some knitting needles sticking out has made me stealth and they can no longer track me. You should try it. Det. Siphowitz(sp) recommended something similiar, on an old NYPD broadcast. jmo

pr

hahahaha!!

• HadIt.com Elder

I wish that the VA would come to this site and read all they want they certainly would learn from what is posted here. In the past and present the dear people who work or connected to VA have tried to help Veterans with calims and they are appreciated by most. Of course they can't afford to be to sensitive cause the VA takes its share of lambasting on Hadit and justly so.

And perhaps the correct person or news group may do some research and truly see just how many Veterans there are that have to find a new Avenue to pursue what is truly entitled to them in the first place.because these so called counslers misguide you with your claims. I Say Bring IT perhaps they may see some ACCOUNTABILITY