Appeals Response Form

Rate this question

donews

Question

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The form discussed in this thread is the same official VA form I mentioned yesterday when I said:

Remember the lengthly discussion about a VARO using a form that was not officially endorsed by the Department of Veterans Affairs? The discussion occurred a couple of months ago.

That exact form is presented at M21-1MR, Part 1, Chapter 5, Section C, Item 17. Exhibit 2: Appeal Response Form

The consensus at the time of the discussion (on Hadit) was that the form should NOT be used.

Ron

The point of all this is that the form discussed here is not a local VARO-specific form; it is prescribed at M21-1MR, Part 1, Chapter 5, Section C, Item 17. Exhibit 2: Appeal Response Form.

Ron

The form discussed in this thread is the same official VA form I mentioned yesterday when I said:

The point of all this is that the form discussed here is not a local VARO-specific form; it is prescribed at M21-1MR, Part 1, Chapter 5, Section C, Item 17. Exhibit 2: Appeal Response Form.

Ron

Very interesting to see that this is an offical form.

That one particular time is the only time I have seen that form.

I will let you know if I get another during any of my current claims.

I see nothing wrong with this form-

The form you all have to worry about is the Certification of Appeal Worksheet.

This is the Smoking Gun regarding numerous complaints I have made (and requested VCAA amendment on) from many members of the H VAC and the S VAC-

Congressman Filner was voting on important vets issues last week and could not appear on the SVR show-where again-I would have reminded him of the fact that the VA documents their errors and through that internal documentation (the Appeals Certification Worksheet)

the VA ensures that the BAcklog of claims will grow.

The lawyers I know -know all about this-

what you got might be a new procedure- it sure isnt anything sinister-

What is sinister and deceptive and what has caused much of the Backlog is when the VA-after screwing around for over a year or more with a claim- signs a document -the Worksheet of Certification stating that they have considered ALL of your Evidence and you have received a legal VCAA letter.

The thousands of remands -at the BVA growing by the day-show that this is simply not based in fact-and by time of appealate certification-

countless federal employees have been paid to read your evidence,consider it properly, and should have already prepared and sent to you a proper VCAA letter and election notice.

Thoudsands of veterans only get these proper VCAA letters when the BVA orders the RO to send them- years have passed up to that point already in many cases-after the initial claim was filed.

The Certification of Appeal is an internal document that says they did this and that when they didnt- for thousands and thousands of veterans since 2000 VCAA enactment.

They not only sign this document ( RO VSM is the final signature)

but then (in my case this took 6 months) your POA also reviews the record and confirms they did what they said they did-by filing and signing what is called a 646-

even though thousands of remands show the VA didnt and your rep sat there and allowed them to get away with this by confirming this with a 646-

this is why I have been saying for years now that the VCAA has turned into a scam-

I cant imagine why this form that this vet Don got could be the subject of so much concern here- when the internal

claims procedures as found within M21-1MR are violated so easily by the VA itself.

He can call Rich Cohen at NOVA and ask a real lawyer himself-or call or email NVLSP-

Errors that VA covers up on the Certification of Appeal worksheet-are sanctioned by numerous vet orgs - as the BVA remands indicate-by their signing of the 646.

I see nothing wrong with this form-

The form you all have to worry about is the Certification of Appeal Worksheet.

This is the Smoking Gun regarding numerous complaints I have made (and requested VCAA amendment on) from many members of the H VAC and the S VAC-

Congressman Filner was voting on important vets issues last week and could not appear on the SVR show-where again-I would have reminded him of the fact that the VA documents their errors and through that internal documentation (the Appeals Certification Worksheet)

the VA ensures that the BAcklog of claims will grow.

The lawyers I know -know all about this-

what you got might be a new procedure- it sure isnt anything sinister-

What is sinister and deceptive and what has caused much of the Backlog is when the VA-after screwing around for over a year or more with a claim- signs a document -the Worksheet of Certification stating that they have considered ALL of your Evidence and you have received a legal VCAA letter.

The thousands of remands -at the BVA growing by the day-show that this is simply not based in fact-and by time of appealate certification-

countless federal employees have been paid to read your evidence,consider it properly, and should have already prepared and sent to you a proper VCAA letter and election notice.

Thoudsands of veterans only get these proper VCAA letters when the BVA orders the RO to send them- years have passed up to that point already in many cases-after the initial claim was filed.

The Certification of Appeal is an internal document that says they did this and that when they didnt- for thousands and thousands of veterans since 2000 VCAA enactment.

They not only sign this document ( RO VSM is the final signature)

but then (in my case this took 6 months) your POA also reviews the record and confirms they did what they said they did-by filing and signing what is called a 646-

even though thousands of remands show the VA didnt and your rep sat there and allowed them to get away with this by confirming this with a 646-

this is why I have been saying for years now that the VCAA has turned into a scam-

I cant imagine why this form that this vet Don got could be the subject of so much concern here- when the internal

claims procedures as found within M21-1MR are violated so easily by the VA itself.

He can call Rich Cohen at NOVA and ask a real lawyer himself-or call or email NVLSP-

Errors that VA covers up on the Certification of Appeal worksheet-are sanctioned by numerous vet orgs - as the BVA remands indicate-by their signing of the 646.