Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It Is All Said And Done For Me.

Rate this topic

jbasser

• HadIt.com Elder

I would love to go, But I am going to Ky Lake. I am putting a Lowrance 520 on the boat and I need to test it.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Founder

even the bass are happy for you B)

post-1-1207740983_thumb.jpg

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

You gotta love all the high Tech redneck stuff on the market nowdays. Personaly I am old school, I use a old crank phone with 2 wires, if no fish pop up I just move to the next hole, but at least you are fishing and that beats working anyday. B)

Do yourself a favor.....buy some gold and silver! The printing presses are in overdrive.

Congratulations!!

Has Fish and Wildlife signed off on your award, its bound to have an impact on the fish stocks.

Best regards,

Tyler

• HadIt.com Elder

Sends all my treble hooks and horsehair flies, but saves the garlic scented bait for ye old catfish.

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use