Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Service Connection Injuries

Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

Hello all hope all is well. I have been racking my brain to say the least my Question is this ( If you are injured on Active Duty upon discharge from Military Services. Who is responsible for The injury or injuries?Is the burden placed on the Veteran to follow up or is it the Military Services or the VA.? I am a little confused here with this .I know the Federal Citation that Iam arguing with the US. Army is clear however if the Services know you are or were injured to make the process user friendly?

• Answers 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Halo2 if you have the document on your computer do a right click with your mouse and find copy on the box that pops up ; left click on copy. Then whenyou get to the place where you want of place the copy again click right mouse button click paste on the box that pops up and walla it will be there.

Thanks ...but...this does not work either...Is this suppose to work with Windows Vista?

How do I get it to go from desk top to this site? Do I have to have this website open?

If I ever get it to open do I put in this web address? How would I get it to go to this specific forum??

Halo2 if you have the document on your computer do a right click with your mouse and find copy on the box that pops up ; left click on copy. Then whenyou get to the place where you want of place the copy again click right mouse button click paste on the box that pops up and walla it will be there.

• HadIt.com Elder

Highlight the url right click and copy and than paste on the box that your write your post.

http://www.hadit.com/forums/index.php?act=...=36&t=18525

Example in the box but I use Windows XP

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Maybe its something that you have to have a higher rank for. TBird protects this sight by not allowing full rights to new comers till they get promoted.

It should not be to long before you can do it.

Are you able to edit your post?

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

I have been promoted...I have windows vista and have never tried to do this before with any computer ever and tried alot now for a couple of days and still can't...I don't know how to do it, it's on my end, notTbirds. Thanks anyway. :rolleyes:

Maybe its something that you have to have a higher rank for. TBird protects this sight by not allowing full rights to new comers till they get promoted.

It should not be to long before you can do it.

Are you able to edit your post?