• donate-be-a-hero.png

Texas Veterans Commission In Waco Just Called-----

Rate this question

LarryJ

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

:P

Now, if I could just get to the lake.

I've got the ice chest and the cane pole.

Crappie here I come!

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

• Answers 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder
Now your talking Larry.

It is time to to sign up the spouse on Champ VA. Do it even if she has insurance or medicare.

You can also go back to your effective date on the P and T to get copay reimbursed for any eligible champ va member.

Many other Benefits kick in as well.

I have all of the crappie poles and ect. Big boat and all but I tell you the truth when I say I have never caught crappie as good as I did when I was using a cane pole.

I even Keep a couple in the boat.

J

Yup. I even think that I can go back and get some of the son's college reimbursed. I think?

But, I'll just wait in the "package" or "packet" or whatever ya call it, to arrive. Then I can spend some time reading and digesting it.

Oh, and heck yes, the Wife's going to get signed up for ChampVA. And, this time I think I'll spring for some of that life insurance.........wait a sec...when yer a hundred percent do you still have to pay for that life insurance?

Oh well....I'll figure it all out bye and bye.

Thanks guys and gals!

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

That's the way I say it too, but in some parts of the South (e.g., Georgia) it is commonly pronouned "crap-ee."

Ron

Congratulations Larry.

Now you fellars kneeta tell me what is wrong witda way we uh, redneck bubbas speak. We been catching them thar crapee years before you up town proper people even "new" halda fish. :D

Edited by Ricky

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry congratulations and hold tight to your well AWARD of your benefits! Joy to you, your wife and family. Going fishing is a good thing too! I like to fly fish, think 'A River Runs through it".

Again, thanks for your good words and works!

Cg'smilin @ ya!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• Founder

congratulations, fishing sounds great

:D

Now, if I could just get to the lake.

I've got the ice chest and the cane pole.

Crappie here I come!

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.