VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Any Help Will Be Greatly Appreciated

Rate this question

rogue1a

Question

i am still very new to this so bear with me. i have been getting denied for compensation of hearing damage to my right ear, lower back pain on my right side, right ankle stiff and constantly sore, and severe head aches (2006); shrapnel to the right side of my face, torn rotator cuff and labium of my left shoulder, and severe head aches (2007). :(

I have all the required evidence they keep asking for but they keep denying me. plus they still havent answered my appeal letter. i have people who are still in and who got out sending me letters and proof, i have the medic sending me a letter that he treated me while in iraq as proof, and i have proof from private sector doctors. and yet the VA is till doing me wrong. :D

what should i do to get them to REALLY listen to me? i am from Arizona and my congressman is John McCain. i was even considering calling his office and going to the media to let them know i am sick and tired of their crap.

any info for this newbie would greatly be appreciated!!!

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

roque,on your rating decision letter,there is a section thats have, :REASON FOR DECISION: It tell you the reason VA denied your disabilities.If you can scan and paste it on this forum, someone will come along and give you some advice on what evidence you need to get your claim granted.WELCOME TO HADIT

mobie16r

Yes it is kinda hard to provide any insight based upon your post. It would be very helpful if you could scan your decision letter and post it. Just make sure you take out the identifying data contained in the letter prior to posting it.

These folks here are really good here but you have to give them something to go on and reasons for denials. Don't for get to black out your name and SSN and the Dr's names and attach and upload, we have just about seen it all and the chances are someone here can help you on your way....Good luck Rich

Also let us know- have they listed any of your evidence in the decision and if so- did the narrative fully consider it?

My congressman helped me a great deal in obtaining my Service Records(all of m) in 12 days after waiting 3 months. So I say call him and let his office stir the pot. Just my opinion, William