• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Update-varos In Turmoil

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Full story-

http://www.vawatchdog.org/08/nf08/nfoct08/nf101708-7.htm

UPDATE: VA'S REGIONAL OFFICES IN TURMOIL AS MANAGERS SEARCH FOR "MISHANDLED" PAPERWORK

VARO management teams to spend weekend "dumpster diving" -- VAOIG looks to expand investigation -- Congress briefed, may investigate possible criminal intent.

by Larry Scott

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

the story says that the VA is mad at larry Scott for "breaking" the story I bet they are I for one am glad he did it

the story says that the VA is mad at larry Scott for "breaking" the story I bet they are I for one am glad he did it

All I can say about this is God Bless Larry Scott. Look at the motto of VA watchdog keeping an eye on the VA because someone has to. Well they sure due the right thing.

More VA dirty underwear is coming home to roost-

there is more to be revealed-

When I was talking to Jim the other day- I mentioned I often say -"pick a scab and it will bleed"regarding investigative work-

meaning- and we all see this when we start working on our claims and our med recs-

we start picking away at the SOCS and stuff and then the med recs can reveal that we were either rated too low, or not rated at all for something we claimed-that they didnt use our evidence, and those of you with Sec 1151 and FTCA claims know what I mean-

because when we pick away at med recs sometimes we find they malpracticed-even if we really didnt know it or were not sure-before we started looking for it.

The deeper you go on something the more you find out.

There is more to come- this is worse than Data gate, almost as bad as "SHHHH" (the VA suicide fiasco), just as bad as the Perez PTSD Memo,and when those attorneys at the BVA got canned years ago- maybe worse than that mess.

Something is wrong at every level of the VA-in my opinion.

Edited by Berta

something must be going on ,just got e-mail they had my sons application for school attendence since august 18 , and i know that they have told me different ,as posted on this website. had to send certified application recently.i am adding him as dependent since he is back in school.

AHH! COULD IT BE THE REASON I WOUND UP PAYING $2500 OVERPAYMENT ,WHEN

I KNOW I NOTIFIED VARO MY DAUGHTER DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL AND THOUGHT

MY SON HAD BEEN ADDED BACK WAS THE REASON I DID SEE A CHANGE IN PAYMENTS.

DAUGHTER GOT PREGNANT AND DID NOT LET ME KNOW FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS SHE DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL WHEN I FOUND OUT I SENT A NOTIFICATION TO VARO .

MY SON HAD TURNED 18 BUT WAS STILL IN PUBLIC SCHOOL AND SENT IN FOR HIM TO STAY ON. WHEN I FILED EVR THEY NOTICED DAUGHTER WAS NOT ON WAS THE ONLY WAY WE CAUGHT IT SON HAD NOT BEEN ADDED . I AM SURE EVERYTHING I SENT MUST HAVE BEEN SHREDDED AT VARO. WHEN I CAUGHT SHE HAD DROPPED I KNEW I WOULD OWE SOME ,BUT $2500? SLOPPY DO NOTHING PEOPLE COST ME DEARLY