Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Accrued Benefit Check In Hand

Rate this question

Rockhound

Question

I just received my acrued benefit check for eight months back pay on a 10% increase award from 0%. I held it and looked at it and can't believe it finally came and only took a little over 10 months total. Now all I got to do is figure out sho should get paid first, that I owe or are a bit behind on paying. I only owe one bill that is past due besides my VA medicine co-pay and only three others that I am behind because of when my SSDI check comes in. But it is nice all the same to finally reach the light at the end of this tunnel at least.

I guess I will celebrate with a sit down meal I don't have to cook myself. Maybe even some warm house slippers or boots to keep my feet warm this winter, if theirs enough left over.

Just like to let you know so I can put a end to this posting about my increase claim for a Nasal Fracture with Deviated Septum due to Trauma.

Now I can concentrate on my other claims.

Rockhound Rider :lol: B) B) B)

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• Founder

rockhound this is great news, do try to spend some on yourself, even if it is just warm slippers!

I just received my acrued benefit check for eight months back pay on a 10% increase award from 0%. I held it and looked at it and can't believe it finally came and only took a little over 10 months total. Now all I got to do is figure out sho should get paid first, that I owe or are a bit behind on paying. I only owe one bill that is past due besides my VA medicine co-pay and only three others that I am behind because of when my SSDI check comes in. But it is nice all the same to finally reach the light at the end of this tunnel at least.

I guess I will celebrate with a sit down meal I don't have to cook myself. Maybe even some warm house slippers or boots to keep my feet warm this winter, if theirs enough left over.

Just like to let you know so I can put a end to this posting about my increase claim for a Nasal Fracture with Deviated Septum due to Trauma.

Now I can concentrate on my other claims.

Rockhound Rider :lol: :D :) B)

rockhound this is great news, do try to spend some on yourself, even if it is just warm slippers!

After thirty-five plus years and finally seeing a taste of what they owe me, helps lifts my spirits a bit, but I won't be happy until either my psychiatric problems or my cognitive dysfunctions due to a closed TBI or both are recognized, and I am either rated at 100% or for TDIU.

I feel like the preverbial Woodpecker, pecking away until he gets what he is after. LoL

As my sign on name implies, I am a rockhound, traveling around searching for that gold prize at the end of my search.

Rockhound Rider :lol:

• Founder

i understand, i am tenacious if nothing else B)

After thirty-five plus years and finally seeing a taste of what they owe me, helps lifts my spirits a bit, but I won't be happy until either my psychiatric problems or my cognitive dysfunctions due to a closed TBI or both are recognized, and I am either rated at 100% or for TDIU.

I feel like the preverbial Woodpecker, pecking away until he gets what he is after. LoL

As my sign on name implies, I am a rockhound, traveling around searching for that gold prize at the end of my search.

Rockhound Rider :lol:

Rock Hound this is a step in the right direction.All the best for you.But however I am curious QUOTE (Rockhound @ Oct 24 2008, 04:18 AM) post_snapback.gifAfter thirty-five plus years and finally seeing a taste of what they owe me, helps lifts my spirits a bit, but I won't be happy until either my psychiatric problems or my cognitive dysfunctions due to a closed TBI or both are recognized, and I am either rated at 100% or for TDIU.

Rockhound Rider :lol: Why did it take so long for this process? Something is wrong here?Maybe you have a posible Clear Unmistakeable Error in your file ? Once again Congratulations on your endeavours.