Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssdi Pay Arrived Early

Rate this question

cowgirl

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I get ssdi benefits and believed the payment is to be deposited regards my birthday. Thats how it was last month. Now, I changed where benefits are to be deposited. I recieved a letter confirming this and my 'birthday' aligned deposit date. ok. Now the deposit is in the bank and early by many days. I dont get SSI, but my kiddos get benefits.

Question: Do SSDI deposits normally come the first of the month only? or is this a burp?

Thanks much,

Cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

CG,

I sure don't want to tell you wrong, but mine is atomatically deposited on the third Wednesday of the month and my husbands is deposited the second Wednesday of the month.

Same last name, not sure why the two different Wednesday's, but my daughter's last name is with a W and she receives her also on the third Wednesday.

My husbands birthday is January, mine is August and my daughters is

September.

Always,

Betty

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

Ok, the SSA telephone clerk said the payment was correctly deposited. The explanation 'some folks get ssdi deposits on the first of the month due to special circumstances.' So it's on schedule. Nope, didnt ask about special circumstances and probably won't. :)

Cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

• HadIt.com Elder
Ok, the SSA telephone clerk said the payment was correctly deposited. The explanation 'some folks get ssdi deposits on the first of the month due to special circumstances.' So it's on schedule. Nope, didnt ask about special circumstances and probably won't. :)

Cg

I understand it to be based on the SS number, and that determines the deposit day in any given month, 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th Wednesday.

Do yourself a favor.....buy some gold and silver! The printing presses are in overdrive.

• HadIt.com Elder

I get SSD check on 3rd of each month that is when they used to pay everyone that got SSD. Mrs Pete is paid on 2 Wednesday of each month and it is based on her birthday or her SS Number I am not sure which.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Pete, no complaint, just concern to access the money if its early. The date they gave me before was different, thats all. Am content things are correct for now, whew!

Cg

I get SSD check on 3rd of each month that is when they used to pay everyone that got SSD. Mrs Pete is paid on 2 Wednesday of each month and it is based on her birthday or her SS Number I am not sure which.
Edited by cowgirl

• HadIt.com Elder

According to my interview yesterday, SSDI is paid according to your birthday. I'm not exactly sure how it works out, but I was told mine will be on the 4th Thursday of every month (if I get it). I don't know about special circumstances, but it would be nice to receive it on the 1st of the month with my VA check.

CG...how hard was it to get the dependent bennies from SSA? I was told a little about it yesterday, but she said we have to wait until I actually get approved to file for it.

90%, TDIU P&T