Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Certified Mail

Rate this question

Berta

Question

I have been ill with an ear infection-

I didnt get my mail for a few days and just found a Certified mail thing in my mail box-from the VA .

I guess the mailman can deliver it tomorrow again- but I dont know if I will be able to get down to the road to sign for it.

It might be nothing - did anyone ever get certified mail from the AMC?

They did complete their medical review on my claim there-very fast but I never heard of VA using certified mail for claims info...?

Maybe it is just the return of a check I sent to the RO for copy of Rod's medical records-but withdrew the request as it would have held up the AMC.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

No Va certified mail here. Berta if you can get to drug store pick up som "star-otic". I get ear infections quite frequently and this works quit well for OTC, drug. Va will probably give you something similar, except it will have hydrocortisone in it. Just a thought, get well.

Strange bit of earache info: My wife gets them from time to time. Very nasty, they are. Anyway, a nurse told her of an old 'home remedy' for the pain. Havea cigarette smoker blow smoke in the ear. I'm a dummy smoker and though we were doubtfull, my wife was desperate and we tried it. It works. Nothing else seemed to help much.

There's one for Ripley's Believe It Or Not!

Berta,is it a pink slip?If so, than it might be a certified letter,but the letter carrier is suppose to deliver to your door.You might need to call your local post office and have the carrier to redeliver it,if it is a certified and you have received one pink slip,the carrier will not have the certified mail with she/he the next day,but will leave another pink slip.Hope you get well soon.

mobie