Big Win At Dro

Rate this topic

Jim MAC

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder
Well as some of you know I have been fighting with the VA over my zero percent skin cancer after 5 operations. Well got SSOC yesterday and retro check yesterday.

Rated 100 percent from Jan 18th 08 thru Feb 1st 08 due to 6 months after last operation. Then 30 percent on Feb 1st 08. Six months after last operation. I really beleive it was the picture I sent in that did the trick. Even with the 30 percent I will still be rated only 80 percent because we all know 50 + 30 + 30 + 10 +10 + 10 + 10 = 80 still one more DRO appeal for the low ball of my back and sinuitis,

Thanks all

Jim

Good for you!! You fought hard for that SC!! Tell me how you got SC foor skin cancer; was that direct or secondary? What are you gonna buy yourself ;-) ~Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

Good for you!! You fought hard for that SC!! Tell me how you got SC foor skin cancer; was that direct or secondary? What are you gonna buy yourself ;-) ~Wings

Wings it was direct I had my first skin cancer operation 6 months after discharge. I got 30 percent for disfigurment. Bought my wife a nice ring today for christmass going to stash the rest for a little while

Jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use