Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Request For Prayers For My Dad

Rate this question

Guest Vietnam Tanker

Question

Guest Vietnam Tanker

At the request of my Dad (Vietnam Tanker) Iam posting this here to let some of his friends know that he is in bad shape. He has been dianosed with Stomache Cancer and is not in to good of shape right now. I am asking for your prayers for him and our family, he said for me to let Berta know that he is hospitalized now and that he will come back to the board as soon as he is released and able to do so. My name is Chris and if anyone wishes to convey a message to him you can post it here and I will print it out and deliver it to him. Thank You for any consideration shown to him.

• Answers 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Chris,

Your dad has been brave with all of his battles, and he will continue to do so with this new one. Sometimes God tests those he knows can handle it, and survive. Unknown why or who he chooses, he will give your dad the stregnth to win again. We all feel his pain and yours too and we will stand along side our brother to march with him and fight along with him, and pray for his recovery. He is a brave warrior and will always be one.

Let him, and your family know all of us here at hadit will be here waiting for his return from the hospital. John fight it, beat it, and get on back to us as soon as you can. You share with many and we need to keep reading your posts, and messages too. No one can stop a Tanker!! Get enough rest so you can get your energy up. Angels are watching over you and sending you power and strength.

quote name='Vietnam Tanker' date='Mar 6 2009, 06:34 PM' post='134238']

At the request of my Dad (Vietnam Tanker) Iam posting this here to let some of his friends know that he is in bad shape. He has been dianosed with Stomache Cancer and is not in to good of shape right now. I am asking for your prayers for him and our family, he said for me to let Berta know that he is hospitalized now and that he will come back to the board as soon as he is released and able to do so. My name is Chris and if anyone wishes to convey a message to him you can post it here and I will print it out and deliver it to him. Thank You for any consideration shown to him.

And you thought your family was at home with you "Tanker"----But there is a lot of family praying on board here today. Come on people, bend a knee and light a candle for Tanker.

John my friend, hang tough as we all know that eventhough this will be a tough battle, you have fought tougher ones!! My God bless you. I will pray for you until you get home and get back to Hadit. Then we will find something to fight about!!!!

Chris, We will pray for your dad and your family and ask that God bless each and every one of you and that He keeps a good eye on your dad as he is a wonderful person.

Ricky

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello Chris, thank you for posting about your father. If there is anything Tanker or anyone here at Hadit knows, I'm a prayin Cowgirl. So, to answer Tankers request, Yes, my family and I will pray for your comfort, strength and patience as God holds you each in the palm of his almighty hands.

"Hey Tanker dear, you are always inspirational and supportive to this cowgirl, now it's your turn to let others do for you. Maybe I don't always say thank you as I should so here is my humble self now sayin 'Thank you for helpin me hang in there and not ever lose the faith and encouraging me with some hidden energy when I've been way down.'

We at Hadit have formed bonds during our battle for Va benefits that are due each, no more no less. I thank God daily for each and every veteran and their family, and our Hadit family. That said, if there is anything else you can think of to do or ask about Va, we'll do our best to aim ya in the right direction. The sayin' goes 'we got yer back' holds true here.

God Bless you Tanker may you feel the brush of gentle eagle feathers on your face as you are lifted up and gently placed in His care.

Cowgirl and family!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• HadIt.com Elder

Dear John and Chris:

I pray for the grace of God to give you peace and tranquility as you battle the cancer. Do what the Doc's tell you and come back strong.

I will light a week candle and every time I see it will offer a quick prayer for you and your family which also includes your Hadit Fambly.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Chris-your dad has been through so much already-I will certainly pray for him and for your mom and for all of you who care so much about him.

He has been an active member here at hadit for many many years and has always offered support and guidance to others.

We need him back!

God Bless you all

Berta

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.