Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ideas For Youtube Or Cnn Video On Veterans Issues

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

I just PM'd Belle, and she has agreed to do a video on Veterans rights and post in on You tube. I asked her to be a spokesman for us because she is passionate about Veterans rights and because guys will want to watch the video just to see her!

If you have any ideas on what you would like to tell the world about Veterans rights, then this is a good time to post your story. Goodness..we can even vote on who's Veterans "story" is the best, or we could uses bits and pieces from multiple people.

I think there is a fairly good chance that if we work on this together, it could be a VERY popular Youtube or CNN video, possibly even seen by a million people.

I just dont think the politicians (or the VA) can ignore a million people watching a video!

If you have any good ideas for the video..as well as "your experience with the VA" please post them!

• Answers 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I like the story ideas, and Tbird, thanks for supporting this! I'm ready to go, as soon as our "script" is approved! And Tbird, what you said about links, it made perfect sense to me!

Bronco, I got the camera drivers loaded up last night. I actually ended up finding a pretty darn funny video of my son! I'm thinking about posting it on youtube, and if I do, I'll put the video link on Social Chat.

• Founder

great post your topic and story with a link to the youtube video and let me know if you have any problems.

I like the story ideas, and Tbird, thanks for supporting this! I'm ready to go, as soon as our "script" is approved! And Tbird, what you said about links, it made perfect sense to me!

Bronco, I got the camera drivers loaded up last night. I actually ended up finding a pretty darn funny video of my son! I'm thinking about posting it on youtube, and if I do, I'll put the video link on Social Chat.

Belle

Awesome! I posted a "possible" script, but is there another one you did? I am sure that most Vets story is better than mine, but let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Let me know the link of the script you are considering (if its not the one I posted), as I would love to read it. Did you like the one I posted?

Tbird indicated in a post she didnt know if she had time to "approve" the script, so I guess she is leaving that up to us. The way I understand it, hadit is not ENDORSING your video, but has approved its mention of www.hadit.com . Someone (tbird?) please correct me if I am wrong. I am, like you, seeking feedback from hadit members on what you guys want in the video..if its alright with Tbird, I would love it if you would do the video, post in on hadit, let us look at it, then we hadit members/Veterans/widows could hopefully offer constructive critique on how to maybe edit it and improve it before posting on youtube/cnn.

• HadIt.com Elder

Your script is excellent, although, I'll probably not read it exactly..... Gotta put my own charm into it. :angry:

I believe you're correct in that hadit is not "endorsing" just approving the mention of hadit in the video. I should warn, I can only make these videos after 1900 hrs, I have a three year old who LOVES the camera, so I'd need to get him into bed first!

Belle

Awesome! I posted a "possible" script, but is there another one you did? I am sure that most Vets story is better than mine, but let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Let me know the link of the script you are considering (if its not the one I posted), as I would love to read it. Did you like the one I posted?

Tbird indicated in a post she didnt know if she had time to "approve" the script, so I guess she is leaving that up to us. The way I understand it, hadit is not ENDORSING your video, but has approved its mention of www.hadit.com . Someone (tbird?) please correct me if I am wrong. I am, like you, seeking feedback from hadit members on what you guys want in the video..if its alright with Tbird, I would love it if you would do the video, post in on hadit, let us look at it, then we hadit members/Veterans/widows could hopefully offer constructive critique on how to maybe edit it and improve it before posting on youtube/cnn.

Now see, here you go - you've set a goal and can begin laying the steps and plans to

accomplish it.

This will be another fine example of Veteran's Advocacy in action.

Hey - where's Steppenwolf........... ? ? ?

Southern - some suggestion's

study some you tube videos to find one you think came out good and get pointers from that

figure out what background setting or colors are good for you

and a great color for you to wear probably from the waist up - that will be complimented

by your background

remove clutter or anything that would show your location from the filming scene

have your hubby tell you which is your most photogenic side

use GOOD LIGHTING ......

I'm thinking back on my high school drama class days :)

Looking forward to seeing the finished project.

carlie