Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bittersweet But It's Here

Rate this topic

cowgirl

• HadIt.com Elder

More details later, but increase for earlier effective date 'awarded' this past week - finally. Had thought it a possible Cue due to wrong diagnonisis but got corrected (was at least same category) and is now fixed

Ok

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back. Missed your daily questions :P

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." Jimmy V

Congratulations

Hope I Am next

Pete992

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

• HadIt.com Elder

A bit more of the story. Although I was sc at discharge, for this, it was 0%. Thanks to everyone here and thanks to God I got the much needed increase!

A bit of history, I applied for IU, but got denied. When I had thought the exam was a wash, along with the denial, I was given sc increase that I 'felt' deserved more than 0%, but was unsure if I had a chance because it didn't seem to fit the rating schedule. So, the increase for this validated my near impossible dream. Oh did I get happy, to have something correct to come out of an exam! Even though denied for VA unemployability, SSA approved Ssdi with primary reason - the increased condition.

I started treatment for my condition with private physcian and Va doctors. ( still wondering about the years left untreated before now!?). So I put in a claim for increase for early effective date using facts from my Va Claim and now got the award.

Award pay was reduced due to crdp, but reallllly nice! (my overall rating didn't increase just eed fixed up).

I couldn't imagine the fortune of having such wonderful freinds and family helping it all happen!

Thank you from the bottom and top of my heart, it's all for the kiddos and husband here!

Humbly your 'Hadit' Cowgirl!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use