• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bittersweet But It's Here

Rate this topic

cowgirl

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good going, Cowgirl, how long did it take? I have yet to memorize everybody's cases....

• HadIt.com Elder

Tbird, you were so right in setting Hadit up.

Berta, you are very correct about claiming each and every condition for potential SC.

Pete53, you are so right in getting a copy of Cfile.

Joesphine, Rockhound and so many others you are so right about not giving up.

Rental, the Guttenberg press has nothing on you.

Larry, you sure add gumption and grit.

Clownman, you give clarity to my questions in the middle of the night when I can't sleep

Jbasser, Ron II, Terry and MRRRS, we been together for quite some while, heartfelt thanks,

Wings and Purple and Sharon, Luvhim and Free, my sisters in support

Carlie, straight shooter, I'd call you as my first in a duel.

And I am fuddled in my thinking, can't get all the names up to say individual thanks, but want to thank everyone for posting, so very, very often a simple word or statement in someone's post puts a jolt in ole cowgirl's jeans! Never know when those 'aha' moments can happen.

I have been depressed and working on the cobwebs with my doctors. Maybe its springcleaning time.

I have re-confirmation of my service connected disability with the correct rating schedule and correct effective date.

The VA got it right this time, but I had to give them all the details to make the decision with. This 'award' is for my family, husband and kiddos.

Bottom line, being service connected for cardio, reminds me again and again to tell everyone, if you have a military related injury or inucurred a chronic condition, claim for service connection ASAP. In the past few years at Hadit, so many miracles have happened to others and myself, I am humbled and sincerely, deeply touched.

My husband offers wonderful gratitude to Hadit, saying he wanted to jump up and down with the news, but that'd scare the kiddos.smiles.

The Best to ya,

Singing slightly offkey,,, when Irish eyes are smilin'!

Cowgirl'up2009!

Edited by cowgirl

• HadIt.com Elder

Akwidow, Ha, I dont try to memorize anyone elses case here, enough trying to recall my own. As far as how long it took, thats a good question. The request for increase took just over a year. Hope that helps. This claim had some variables, but worked out in the end. The important part here, the issue was already sc, but simply needed a correct rating date.

Best to ya,

Cg'up2009!

Good going, Cowgirl, how long did it take? I have yet to memorize everybody's cases....
Edited by cowgirl

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use