Read VA Disability Claims Articles
Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• tbirds-va-claims-struggle (1).png

• 01-2024-stay-online-donate-banner.png

Soc In My Hands

Rate this question

Josh

Question

For all here to know, I have now received the SOC and they included only what they wantd to look at what but nothing regarding objective laboratory evidence including the MRI or CSF finding that are absolutely key to this case.

The total number of pages was 28. I am amazed at what was said. Thay want war to be sure. For them to have begun counting -the days is rediculous when they took the time that they did and to lie like they did is amazing. I used to believe in the US system of justice but I am having my doubts at this point. I will never stop this claim.... I will try to reduce the page sizes and get at least part of the SOC here. I am amazed they could actually find a doctor who would say the BS that was said. They do not think except what is best for them. This is war now......My energy is down and now with Gio being treated for cancer and I going with her for her treatments is getting to the limit of my abilities. I will answer and go on to the next step that is for sure but it tears my heart out to see the lies I have seen.

JAH

Edited by Josh

[font=Verdana]

Joseph Hertrich (Josh)

Cartagena Colombia

Boulder Colorado

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Stretch,

My wife and I have been together since this escapade started as she brougn me here to Colombia to get the medications I needed to survive. I have found more than enough evidence withing the file to denounce this doctor´s opinion basically from the start. It will be posted here before to long.

I need to ask a question of the group; Can I file the appeal with an incomplete Form 9 with regard to more information to be filled. I.e. A notice of intent to file or must it be totally complete from the beginning of the NOD submission?

I did note one thing Stretch in you post regardng a video conference, how was that arranged and how would I find out if it can be made at a consolate or US Embassy.. Probably a good question for the IRIS system.

Josh

[font=Verdana]

Joseph Hertrich (Josh)

Cartagena Colombia

Boulder Colorado

• In Memoriam

Josh,

The VA told me that the BVA hearing could be my choice of Video or Washington DC. I took the Video Conference hearing.

The VA sent me a notice saying that my video conference would be within about 30 days, and to show up on the date at the noted time.

I called them an told them that I would show up.

I did show up.

As far as requesting a hearing in other than a Regional Office (RO) I don't know if the VA will do that or not. You can ask them at their 800 number.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

Stretch,

Going to ask through the Iris upport page about doing one in Miami rather than Houston. FRom my location it is a hardship just to get there and I still would have to go through the Miami area.. Hmm Need to check on the VARO´s in that area.

[font=Verdana]

Joseph Hertrich (Josh)

Cartagena Colombia

Boulder Colorado

Just a note...also it seems if you check Box B in the I-9, question 9 and then identify the specific issues you want to contest, it seems better than indicating you want to contest "all" as you can then be very specifec in your analysis forcing them to be likewise specific in thier reply. Using this method seems to put you, the appellant, into the "drivers seat". Any thoughts?

[font=Verdana]

Joseph Hertrich (Josh)

Cartagena Colombia

Boulder Colorado

Those are the points to focus on-as well as breaking down anything wrong with the medical opinion they got.

This part to Berta........It took me awhile and I start out slow, but I see how the proper use of the specific topics to be contested are the key to wittle through the Reasons and Bases. At first sight it is overwhelming but then the knock downs come easy as the key issues are identified.

Getting there and moving forward at this point.

Thanks to all here for your support for each other all and hope I can learn, win, and then share that knowledge and really be of service to the Hadit community.

Josh

Edited by Josh

[font=Verdana]

Joseph Hertrich (Josh)

Cartagena Colombia

Boulder Colorado