Well, We Got Ssdi!

Rate this topic

SouthernBelle

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks everybody. It will be spent very wisely. I'm penny pincher. J, haven't gotten any paperwork at all yet. Pete, I had insurance for ten years and never once used it, cancelled it last year! Figures, on the up side it was time for my new every two from Verizon so it cost me nothing to replace and even upgrade my phone. Ended up a good deal. Thanks again everybody. I am going back to sleep now. All I really can do right now anyways! Still miss yall!

• HadIt.com Elder

Well, most people just leave coffee, or a briefcase, I have always said go big or get back on the porch!

The old phone left on the car trick. I got cha'.

• HadIt.com Elder

Good to hear that you're "still kickin'".

As I left the dry cleaners one day, the gal that just pulled out in front of me had, like, 4 boxes of dry cleaning laying on top of her car. Needless to say, they stayed there for about two blocks before they all fell off. I stopped, in traffic, and retrieved them. Looked on her receipts and found her name and address. Drove 5 miles to her house. Went up and knocked on the door, told her I had her dry cleaning in my car, and asked if she would help me carry it up to her house. She started cursing me, and went in side, slammed her door, and called the cops! Said I STOLE her dry cleaning!

NO GOOD DEED EVER GOES UNPUNISHED!

Wasn't long after than, I saw a gal load her two kids into her Soccer-mom car, leaving her cell phone on the top, she pulled out, the cell phone fell off, I took aim with the right front tire...............crunch.........ah, success at last!

congrats and get some rest.....I did the same thing with my phone. Every car that passed me had people waiving and pointing and couldn't figure out why. LOL.......frank

I am still in recovery from surgery, but am on the mend! The hubby can get back in the bed now without me screaming in agony! We got a huge deposit from SS and p called to ask why. We got one year backpay and will receive monthly benefits now! Still very medicated and not even sure if I make sense. Had to let you know though. I love all of yall and can't wait to be beTter. Had to get new phone too. Forgot mine on top of car and it fell off going about 55 mph. Got BlackBerry Storm love it takes getting used though

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use