Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Well, We Got Ssdi!

Rate this topic

SouthernBelle

Great news Southern Belle!!!!

I put a huge order of Chinese food on roof of car one day,to open the door,then got in, started the car, windows up,/AC on, put Barry White in CD thing, combed my hair-checked my list for next errand- but someone kept blowing their horn at me-she got out of car and pointed to my roof-DUH!!!!!!!!

I sure was grateful she did that!The Chinese food was the main reason I travelled 25 miles that day.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I still hurt so bad! Thanks, Purple, and everybody, for not making me feel quite so stupid about leaving a phone on the car. It could have been worse! I just want to feel better, they had to switch pain pills because I ran out of them, and now I'm on one that doesn't seem to work quite as well. Probably good, though..... maybe :P

• HadIt.com Elder
I still hurt so bad! Thanks, Purple, and everybody, for not making me feel quite so stupid about leaving a phone on the car.

I'm sorry it hurts, SouthernBelle.. You have brought so much sunshine to our forum. I hope you feel better soon. Regarding the cell phone-road kill incident. Look on the bright side. Now you can get an I-phone or Blackberry, and text as you go..... :rolleyes::rolleyes: B) :P

• HadIt.com Elder

Hey I bet that you got a better phone out of the deal. Get ebtter we miss you.

:P

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use