VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cp Exam Done My Appeal Need Help Please!

Rate this question

AlekseiFL

Question

Hey All,

Its Very hard for me to write, due to im on 27 prescitptions a day im very , very medicated so forgive my mistkes please.

Ive been turned down for VA Pension before and My Case for pension is on Appeal atm.

Im Disabled Vet I received Medical Honorable Discharge but have been fighting for pension for very long time.

I am 100% Disabled I have zero income im awaiting SSD/SSI hearing and Miltary Pension have Lawyer.

Im not geting any Navy Pension at all.

I have Chrons Disease,Ulcertive Coltis,Chronic Abdomional Pain,Bio Polar 2,Anxiety Disorder,Depression Disorder,PST and geting checked for sleep apnea as well, as Nurelogy issue with tremors.

I just Had Cp-Pension meeting with the Doctor he was very understanding and also by the way was Retired Navy Captain as well as Doctor.

He told me was supposed to see them In 2007 Cp Pension but had Missed it, I never new about it, was bunch them was sick for.

Anyway Retired Navy Captain at my Cp-Pension exam was very nice, understanding at end he Told me here is what happens, In about 6 weeks will get Award Letter from VA.

He Knows have no income and maybe homeless soon, so he told me dont worry im reviewed you medical info and your 100% Disabled , he said futhermore he was Recommending that I get 100% Service Connected.

I was Stunned to say the Least had heard and been waiting years to get even any percent, always felt 1 day if didnt die 1st or die due to sucide 1st that would get 100% pension.

So asked the Doctor at cp pension exam what does that mean will get what % he said since been waiting years and years with nothing and medical documents are so through that I would for sure get 50% at very least to 100% max full service connected with backpay told me, award letter will come to me in 6 weeks.

Here is My issue he told me that for sure slam dunk that at very least would get 50% to start with backpay service connected up to 100% to start but my Pension is on Appeal so does what doctor told me is that true will find out in 6 weeks?

I run out of rent vouchers in 2 monthes will be homeless if not have , cat and dog, I dont smoke or drink, and no drugs.

I spoke to my Lawyer he said even Know were appealing he said , all their waiting on his Cp pension exam results to decide on my case, but have heard from others, you need Pension Hearing before they decide , but my lawyer told me pension hearing most time are useless, they can decide without you going to one.

But VA people told me could be years for appeal Process, like said so is what doctor told me true will find out cp - pension award letter in 6 weeks, and my long suffering will be over and be to move out of this crappy hotel, in very bad neighboorhood?

Even if get 50-100% pension service connected will get few years backpay so be to move to decent area and get car again, and have income to get basic needs, till get my SSD hearing and backpay from that.

I know im hard to follow, please help me its all My meds im on.

thank you

• Answers 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hey im geting like 4 years backpay retro pay for whatever percent get so if its 50 or 70% or higher we are talking alot of backpay.

Could i be proactive and word it that I want my mother to be my payee?

In other words dont admit can handle or cant just avoid the issue.

Someone at VA 1-800 number said I would have 60 days from Award letter to answer about compentcy or not to set up appointment to get it checked so assume if thats the case why waste 60 days not geting money?

When can bypass all that just have my mother be payee now then in 1 year or so show im doing all on own and switch it back to me handling bills?

Here is Million dollar question In the Award Letter will it state the percent and amount of money with backpay paid?

Im not sure how farr back my backpay is think its 3 years, However depends on consider backpay from appeal time or orginal start time?

Here is million dollar question.

Can I have my cake and eat it too?

What mean is can I on Tuesday request social work assesment and get it done same day?

Then can I word my Letter to VA that states this.

I MY full name here, can Handle my own bills and money on my own.

However should you all VA deem it needed I will grant my Mother her full name full access to handle my money as my payee effective this date?

This way Im trying to get social work assesment done so can get paid this friday but if thier any holdup due to that im waiveing it to assign my mother it , to speed it up?

So still and all can have my cake and eat it to?

Can try to get Social work Assesment done Tuesday?Can 1 those be done that fast?

And after do that then give VA offical letter from me stateing i waive my right if their any holdup and make my mother her name the Payee effective today?

Basically I wanna try to get social work assesment done and granted that I can handle my own money pretty fast can that be done?

But at same time wanna get ball rolling with my mother as payee in case they dont allow me in social work assesment to handle my own or if they take to long?

So doing both planing on both or either can that be done or would i mess up them speeding it up by going thry the social work assesment timeline?

• HadIt.com Elder

I think you should just wait and get the letter from VA that gives you ratings and effective dates. You sound a little bit manic with this desire to get your hands on the money so fast. The VA does not do anything fast. You are bringing up the subject of compentency as if the VA has already said you are incompetent. I would not do a thing until I get all the information. I bet the best thing for you to do is to make yourself a promise not to start spending this money before you have it. Let the retro money sit for a while if you don't have crucial bills to pay before you go out and buy a boat or bike. A lot of vets spend their retro on toys and are worse off than they were before they get their money. Why do you need the money so badly? Are you being foreclosed or facing bankrupcy? Take a breath before you start spending. You may need that money to buy medical opinions.

im homeless with my 2 cats as of sunday rent vouchers only good for 3 years and they get taken out of SSD/SSI when get it then lawyer fee's my mother Know longer can shell out 500$ month extra to pay rent difference.

Im on 25 prescriptions a day from VA , 9 medical condtions total rent vouchers

food stamps only forceing my 74 year old mother to pay rent differnce for cat food, toletries etc been so poor for 1st time in my life been on wellfare futhermore no phone for 3 years.

I live in Hotel that on the corner with 10 drug dealers per hotel, crack whores, trannies no Not trying to be funny my life is liveing hell due to where i live.Every day someone at these 4 hotels dies either shot or overdoses, every day their DEA,ATF raids but their so many for every 20 they busy 50 more show up.

I live here cause their only place this corner of town that takes rent vouchers, even then my mother has to pay 500$ month on top of that just for me to have place to live.

In front of my hotel room they smoke ciggerates, drink alchool, do pot, smoke crack every day in addition to drug dealers , protuities some Over Doses.

I dont smoke cancer sticks or drink let alone to drugs so every day with my PST issues wanna basically kill all the scumbags outsidee my hotel.

The Only saving thing is have lived here for 3 years now and they all are Afraid of me they Know im Ex UDT W4, they Know have concealed weapons permits.

They Most drug dealers are so blantant they try to sell me, ones that dont dont cause they think im some type of undercover Fed agent cause they never see me drink or do drugs cause dont.

I live here dont even have sink to wash dishes have bathroom sink, no stove or burners to cook, they take vouchers have no money for deposits to move.

I cant join 1 those free to live programs cause of my medical condtions im on bunch Narc meds, and others so I cant be near anyone with substance abuse cause cant stand those people they are my loser neighbors every day have to use all my mental Force and Deadly Force training not to kill 1 them.

Like said Im totally anti smokeing ciggerates, drugs,, alchool etc so every day its test of my faith in God and self control not to just go nuts on them all, they scream and do drugs deals right outside my door makes me wanna smash their faces in.

I have Turned bunch them in to DEA agent Scott we are friends from the Navy but for all he arrests with his team their are 50 more.

Edited by AlekseiFL

I have been disabled for 9 years , 9 years ago sold my car and motorcycle have no banks accounts, ex ran up all credit cards.

this is Year 2009 and dont even own phone when used to have always most high tech out their.

Other then my mother im 100% compltely issolated from my family and friends due to fact most them have careers and make 80,000 to 259,000 year everyone in my family 2 brothers 2 sisters makes between 250-300,000 year have 4 lawyers in family my mother is doctor, father Adminstartion Law Judge.

Emotionally to not even be to afford xmas cards or anything for holidays is really hard, I cant make new friends due to me liveing in this drug dealers low life scum bag worse part of town.

Old friends not haveing money and phone, car, mottorcycle last 3 years have lost touch with them all.

Im so sick often i Withdraw from being around family friends, plus when subject of careers comes up its really hard on me cause have no career anymore, no income How do ask Type of Girl I would Date out when you have no income?

And she asks you what is you career you tell her my career is waiting 4 years on SSD/SSI and 7 Years on Navy service connection compensation mean really how do explain that to new girl may wanna ask out?

How do tell hell may get sick in public and need remicade ivs to live, that cant go thru metal detector without from 3 bullets setting it off.

I have

Crhons Disease

Ulcertive Coltis

Chronic Adomonal Pain requies 4 Narcs

PST

Anxiety Disorder

Depression Disorder

Bioploar 2

Gerd

Sleep Apnea

Dissaccotive Disorder.

How do explain all that to even old friends or new or future girl friend or family havent been to family event in 7-10 years since Navy Medical discharge due to health geting worse and worse.