Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It Is "raining Iu's" Lately

Rate this topic

LarryJ

• HadIt.com Elder

As our esteemed hadit member, jbasser, has so eloquently observed. Or, is it my imagination? Haven't "put-a-pencil" to it, but it sure "feels" good!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder
As our esteemed hadit member, jbasser, has so eloquently observed. Or, is it my imagination? Haven't "put-a-pencil" to it, but it sure "feels" good!

Interesting observation Larry,... I remember an old WWII vet told me back in the 1960's " In time of war...and not before..God and the solider, all men adore... But when the fighting is done,... And the wrong has been righted,... God is forgotten, and the solider is slighted". Let's revisit this when peace prevails again.

Edited by Commander Bob 92-93

• HadIt.com Elder
Interesting observation Larry,... I remember an old WWII vet told me back in the 1960's " In time of war...and not before..God and the solider, all men adore... But when the fighting is done,... And the wrong has been righted,... God is forgotten, and the solider is slighted". Let's revisit this when peace prevails again.

Sounds about right.

And, may the prevailing of peace happen in OUR lifetime.

And, for that to happen we need to STOP trying to convert every damned little back-water country into OUR way of thinkin'!

It just will not work. For, for the peeps in those countrys to think as we do, it requires for them to have the same BELIEFS as we do.

And, bullets do not change BELIEFS, only peaceful hearts can create peaceful beliefs.

"And, that's all I have to say 'bout that!"

----F. Gump

• HadIt.com Elder
I'm so happy for everyone who's getting favorable decisions, but Oh G_d, please let it 'rain' over here on Me pretty soon!

BoonDoc

DAT'S right, G-D!

Let it rain on ol Booneys head.

NOW!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use