Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It Is "raining Iu's" Lately

Rate this topic

LarryJ

• HadIt.com Elder

They must have some extra money squirreled away I have not seen this many awards in 18 years just before their new year when they were usually our of money and cutting back on everything too

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They must have some extra money squirreled away I have not seen this many awards in 18 years just before their new year when they were usually our of money and cutting back on everything too

Pete,

Looks like they are emptying the coffers so they get re-loaded.

There's a hurricane brewing and I hope to hell it pours on St. Pete VARO.

I'm getting frigging tired of my drought.

carlie

• HadIt.com Elder

Carlie, all its done here is rain and you are welcomed to it. The problem that prersist is the method of transporting it down I-75.

J

I am waiting also ..I just got off the phone with My Union hall . I just made union due payments in the amount of 80 bucks - That Hurts,and was told By my Business agent.. if the VA moves and grants Me IU then I get My pension also. Boy I could use that rain storm also.. Now the "VA "has control on both .. . I get My MRI's done next week at the Buffalo VAMC .. they will see for themselfs how ripped up, I am in the pictures..then I expect a rain storm also.. If they are fair at all.

Macool

waiting here too so kudos to all who have been granted lately I hope we all have good news to report.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use