Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dav Gives Me "unofficial" Good News

Rate this topic

navydoc2

Any "official" word yet??? Sorry....I'm a severe skeptic...I don't trust the VA as far as I can throw them.

Sorry I forgot to post this. The official word came 09/01 80% service connected paying at 100% for IU. I was increased to 70 percent for depression and 10 percent for tinnitus. I was continued at 10% for left knee and denied hearing loss. I will wait awhile and get all my ducks in a row and then appeal the hearing loss denial. Thanks again for helping to all here at hadit.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I forgot to post this. The official word came 09/01 80% service connected paying at 100% for IU. I was increased to 70 percent for depression and 10 percent for tinnitus. I was continued at 10% for left knee and denied hearing loss. I will wait awhile and get all my ducks in a row and then appeal the hearing loss denial. Thanks again for helping to all here at hadit.

navy,

If you've got IU now comped at 100 %, do you really want to have the fight

over the hearing loss issue.

I guess my question would be - what if any additional benefit could it be to you ?

carlie

navy,

If you've got IU now comped at 100 %, do you really want to have the fight

over the hearing loss issue.

I guess my question would be - what if any additional benefit could it be to you ?

carlie

I believe I need hearing aids so I thought it would be a good idea to appeal that claim, tell me what you think. I am happy with 100% trust me I was 40 so big difference lol

Getting P&T is probably more important than an extra 10%. P&T usually means money in some form.

Won't I have to wait a few years for that?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use