VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Add Me To The Success List!

Rate this topic

clw4514

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I filed for a claim for PTSD and Lower Back Pain in March of 09. I received an answer after two C&P exams and lots of evidence in my records. I was rated at 60 % in Sept 09. I recieved my back pay immediately into my account and have been receiving my checks on the first of the month. I am so thankful....dont get discouraged all of you veterans out there, if you have evidence in your records and it is sitting in front of the doctor at your C&P exam then you will get what is comming to you...I had some people tell me that they didnt think I had a chance of getting my benefits, and as soon as my evidence and exams hit the VA regional office they immediately gave me what I had comming to me.

i got the money and the letter today. the actual rating is 70% and ive updated it :D they gave me obesity due to ptsd. i honestly didnt think i would get that but they sure did give it to me!!

so, i guess the next step is to find out if i can get p&t and/or chapter 35 benefits at 70% or does it HAVE to be 100%?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use