• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

The only colas we will see this year is a Pepsi cola or coca cola.

It has been decided already and it is too late for any cola activity.

Dont expect a cola for this year and most lileky the next 2 years.

J

Edited by jbasser

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

CPI Indez

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/cpi.nr0.htm

Not sure why it says things have gone down and we are spending more a month. Does anyone but us notice the ounces, lbs and other unit size go down while the prices either stay the same or go up a little.

• HadIt.com Elder

Actually the way the calculations are slanted I think that many prices have gone down. Keep in mind we are comparing back to August of last year and gas, natural gas, electricity, many food prices and other stuff have gone down cause people are scrambling to make a buck.

I have decided to be grateful for the income I have and not get upset. I really think that in the lats 10 years the COLAS have been very well squeezed to make them low.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

We WILL NOT get anything at all this year and also projected the same for next year. That pertains to SS payments and VA payments too. However the representatives will be getting their raises as well as the big shots who work in the elite positions will get their bonus's and all get raises too!

Does anybody feel that we might get a cola raise or not.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

The economy is definitely in reverse. I received my annual mortgage letter from my lender and found out my house payment is decreasing by three dollars, instead of normally increasing. Never had that happen before.

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.