Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeal Approved For Ptsd & Tdiu!

Rate this topic

mikee1013

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats Mike as I predicted the VA would start to approve more claims after Oct. I also think that they are moving more to Veterans side and not the old VA Bureaucracy

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats Mikee and Red - IU is a true blessing - wow, fast processing times. Took well over decade to IU p&t - still in shock! ;) !

Here's to your 'good' health, c[-] !!

Cowgirl

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

Looks like Gen shinseki has those crazy people actually doing their jobs.

I loved that guy when he was in the Army and now I think the VA lazies are gonna pay.

CONGRATS, I need to file TDIU, does that keep you from working?

" The enemy controls everything, the roads, the bombs, they even own when and where they will attack. But the second they make the mistake to attack, we own them" ME, reference to insurgents in Iraq

Way to go you guys - Mikee and Redexprss1 and SFCtruckdriver: I am curious - at what level of VA (RO, Board, AMC, CAVC) was your claim approved?

AkWidow

"Do one thing every day that scares you." Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks everyone... and sorry for the typo on the SS stuff.... I have it right, just not hip on the lingo all the way yet ;)

As for my approval level, I believe it was approved by my RO.

I am very thankful for my VSO she helped me so much it was amazing. When I started my appeal 2 years ago we waited 18 months before I got a meeting with my VSO and RO. After that it was 2 C&P exams, 4 phone calls from random VA people and I went from combined ratings of 20% to 50% then to 80% then 100%TDIU.... all within 6 months.

I feel very lucky for getting the people I had helping me.

My claim was done at the DAV office at Fort Knox Kentucky by Bill Spencer. He is amazing, a dedicated worker who I can say single handedly made my administrative portion a success.

The claim was processed through Winstin Salem NC Regional Office.

I survived the C and P's based on input from this site.

I survived a most terrible time in my life from friends mad on this site.

what a process.....

" The enemy controls everything, the roads, the bombs, they even own when and where they will attack. But the second they make the mistake to attack, we own them" ME, reference to insurgents in Iraq

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use