Cola?

Rate this question

grent

Question

want to know if

ssd will have a cola

will va have cola

my clothing allowance cola

got a letter from VA while back on effective date for TBI something about re-adjusting effective date

when it said another c and p,

i threw it out wondering if anyone else got one of these tbi letters

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

For the millionth time, NO COLAS, this yr, and maybe next. About a month ago, I got my cola by trading in my '08 Jeep, on a '05 Silverado, half ton, crewcab, 4X4. I got rid of a $598 monthly payment and now have a completely paid for pickup. Sold my '07 Harley Ultra classic, which I hated, also. Another $327 monthly payment gone. I also got almost $2k in cash from the dealer, plus about $1400 in extended warranty refunds. I'm a happy camper! No payments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pr

want to know if

ssd will have a cola

will va have cola

got a letter from VA while back on effective date for TBI something about re-adjusting effective date

Edited by Philip Rogers

2.9 for 2009 and 2.9 for 2010. they gave it to you all at one time 5.8. what? you don't think that was a lot. oh well, that's life.

want to know if

ssd will have a cola

will va have cola

Last year tbi letters went out to anyone with a DC8045 rating under the old laws. If this is the one you recieved.

The letter is an offer to re-evaluate old TBI ratings for a higher rating. I recomend doing it, even if your already 100%. It may lead to SMC.

No, there will be no COLA increase.

I havn't made any COLA this year. Paid cash for my '06 dodge 3500, a four horse trailer and customised '02 Fatboy(show winner) when I won my VA and SS claims in '06. The only debt we have is the house and we overpay each month so if something was to happen in the future our house will be paid for. The added benifit is the 20 grand we have saved in interest so far. No credit cards. Bills are for services only. Our weakness is the horses. They are expensive.

• HadIt.com Elder
Last year tbi letters went out to anyone with a DC8045 rating under the old laws. If this is the one you recieved.

The letter is an offer to re-evaluate old TBI ratings for a higher rating. I recomend doing it, even if your already 100%. It may lead to SMC.

No, there will be no COLA increase.

I havn't made any COLA this year. Paid cash for my '06 dodge 3500, a four horse trailer and customised '02 Fatboy(show winner) when I won my VA and SS claims in '06. The only debt we have is the house and we overpay each month so if something was to happen in the future our house will be paid for. The added benifit is the 20 grand we have saved in interest so far. No credit cards. Bills are for services only. Our weakness is the horses. They are expensive.

if times get tough you can always eat horse meat JUST KIDDING