Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wife Just Brought Me A Big White Envelope

Rate this topic

BoonDoc

• HadIt.com Elder

"TDIU 100% P&T with no future C&P's scheduled"

Congratulations. Thats sure good news. It's time you & the Wife destress & enjoy the much needed benefits.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! You are now officially branded Peeeeeeeeee n Teeeeeeeeeed....

The depression you're having now is from all the anxiety and anger built up over the years that your body doesn't know how to react to great news. :angry: I'd give you about a week for it to all sink in.

Sounds like your wife brings you a lotta good luck. Congratulations buddy

Jerr

About an hour ago my wife brought me a "big white envelope" from my VARO.

TDIU 100% P&T with no future C&P's scheduled.

Back Payment goes back to AUG. 2006.

I thought that I was 70%, but I was 60% going into this claim. So now I'm

Scheduler 80% - 100% TDIU T&P.

I got all of the forms for benefits of being TDIU 100% T&P:

My wife is so excited, I feel depressed as hell, I don't quite understand why...I was happy when I got a call from the VA back in November 2009, and thought that when I got the "big white envelope" I would be screaming and jumping up and down, as high as I can. Maybe after I process this, I will get excited again.

I know that I could have never got it without Hadit.com, and all of you who give advice that can be backed up with the CFR.

The letter said I will get the backpay in 15 days from 15 DEC 2009, we'll see...I'll be watching that online checking account every morning for sure.

Thank all of you who help people like me to get through this maze of red tape!

Oh they denied a bunch of the claimed disabilities I claimed SC for; right now I can't handle dealing with them...maybe I'll mark the calendar for 3 months away and then re-think my strategy...or is it even worth it?

Lady-T, thank you, blessings and peace to you for this site, and all that you do for disabled veterans!

Edited by jerrbilly

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :P (and yes, I am shouting, thank you very much! It is to shout! :D )

I just got mine about 3 weeks ago so I do know how you feel. I too was jumped to 80% & IU P&T.

Like you, I was just numb. I too thought I would be rejoicing but the last 5 years have stripped much of my capacity for rejoicing from me. The main thing was knowing that my wife, who has dedicated her life to being a stay at home wife and mother, now again has medical is probably the biggest thrill of all. She is also the family banker and knowing I won't have to see her beg about some bill or other or cry over them any more is a real close second.

We live near an AFB and getting the commissary, et al, privilege cards did bring a pretty big smile.

Accepting the "permanent" was no big deal since I've long known there was no road back for me any way.

Anyway, that's how it is for me. The numbness is passing.

Oh. They deposited the money w/in a week in my case. So hopefully your wait won't be long either.

Again, congratulations

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :P (and yes, I am shouting, thank you very much! It is to shout! :D )

I just got mine about 3 weeks ago so I do know how you feel. I too was jumped to 80% & IU P&T.

Like you, I was just numb. I too thought I would be rejoicing but the last 5 years have stripped much of my capacity for rejoicing from me. The main thing was knowing that my wife, who has dedicated her life to being a stay at home wife and mother, now again has medical is probably the biggest thrill of all. She is also the family banker and knowing I won't have to see her beg about some bill or other or cry over them any more is a real close second.

We live near an AFB and getting the commissary, et al, privilege cards did bring a pretty big smile.

Accepting the "permanent" was no big deal since I've long known there was no road back for me any way.

Anyway, that's how it is for me. The numbness is passing.

Oh. They deposited the money w/in a week in my case. So hopefully your wait won't be long either.

Again, congratulations

Congrats,

It no doubt has been along battle,as w/ Mrvets claim I worked it for 11 years day and night, and at first it takes time to realize then it sinks in-the money came in 10 days right to our account-take a vacation and by all means pack up that c file in a tote!!!

Mine filled 3/ 30 gallon rubbermaids!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use