• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

I hope the award brings you some peace of mind, and the money some security. It's been 10 years P&T for me, and I have days that I cry for no particular reason, love and hate and fear is all the same stress to me. Just take care of yourself in a good way, then you can be helpful to those you care about. Laugh every time you get the urge or opportunity. Fighting the VA is exhausting. You are prolly a little tired. HUGS and Congratulations!! ~Wings

Congratulations!!! ;)

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats I am sorry you are depressed so soon but in a few days hopefully you will feel better about soon, maybe after you see the money, after years of fighting it's hard to realize it's over now what are you supposed to focus on? You will find it just give it some time days with no more stress at least about this issue maybe you can enjoy some time fishing or reading if you are able maybe deliver meals on wheels etc find a reason to keep getting up everyday though I have helping soldiers and vets and their families I do what I can it's a little but it gives me something to do one of my Edgewood vets was notified to day he's getting TDIU back to Nov 2008 he's happy so today has been a great day.........Happy New Year

• HadIt.com Elder

Its a relief and a blow at the same time. I was very troubled to have the VA officially say I was disabled. I was also glad to finally have them recognize that my service had caused me harm.One day it will sink in that the security of your rating and the money you will get on time each month will over ride the depression. At least that was my experience.

This month my 66th birthday Social Security changed me from SSD to SSR. I was happy about that. I have been on SSD for 18 years

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use