Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

All Va Fast Letters

Rate this question

Berta

Question

The Texas Veterans Commission (much to my joy!) has published this link to all VA fast letters.

I am posting the Nehmer Fast letter links in the AO forum here as well as well.

Fast letters in some situations could even be used as evidence if the VA fails to follow the administrative instructions in a Fast letter.

http://www.tvc.state.tx.us/HTML%20Pages%20...ast_Letters.htm

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Berta, I credit a VA Fast Letter re. IVDS (I think it was from 2002, though), which the VARO disregarded, as the main reason we were able to get a joint remand from the Court back to the Board earlier this year. So your point is right on the money. Is there another link for letters dated earlier than 2006 (unless I'm overlooking something).

Thanks!

I dont know where any older fast letters would be VAF-

For years they were easy to find at the VA web site but the VA has changed the site around.

I know they are still there somewhere- just dont know where.

Often they might pop up if you google Veterans Administration Fast letter and then something to describe the fast letter.

The Training letters are hard to find too.I used the 1997 Diabetes training letter for my claim. The VA had a newer version of it but I liked the older one better-17 pages and much more detailed then the new version.The training letters implement the Fast letters in many cases- such as when the IVD regs changed.

Maybe James Breckinridge would have a link to them all.

Thanks, Berta

I just sent in an IRIS request for 09-28 fast letter for verification of my combined rating. I have never received one of these.

Jerr

The Texas Veterans Commission (much to my joy!) has published this link to all VA fast letters.

I am posting the Nehmer Fast letter links in the AO forum here as well as well.

Fast letters in some situations could even be used as evidence if the VA fails to follow the administrative instructions in a Fast letter.

http://www.tvc.state.tx.us/HTML%20Pages%20...ast_Letters.htm

You can bet the VA does not want Veterans to have access to things like "fast letters". Its no wonder they either took it off the website, or made it much harder to find. The VA is upset with some informed Veterans, in particular, those that read hadit, Vawatchdog.org or VBN, because these Vets are not only demanding their rights, but many are helping other Veterans be informed of their rights. The VA's goal is to keep Veterans uninformed so that fewer Veterans will apply for benefits, and more will think that once the VA says something its final, and there is no appeal. Yea, sure the Va puts a notice in with the Veterans decision, but it is written by lawyers, for lawyers deliberately so that the average Veteran has no clue what it means.